Argos warranty on tablets?

Found 17th Jul 2015
My Nexus 7 stopped working, I wonder how long is the warranty usually? Do they replace it or send it to repair?
Its nearly a year old.
Community Updates
AskTablet
8 Comments
usually a year but the sale of goods act is worth a look as the retailer can still be responsible beyond the warranty
orkneyboy

usually a year but the sale of goods act is worth a look as the retailer … usually a year but the sale of goods act is worth a look as the retailer can still be responsible beyond the warranty

thank you.
Well if like Currys tablet battery failed took a few weeks for them to repair that at about 9 months.
Unless their policies have changed since I stopped working there, they'll just swap it out for a new one. Might take like 5 mins to process the return though.
CHAOSEN3

Unless their policies have changed since I stopped working there, they'll … Unless their policies have changed since I stopped working there, they'll just swap it out for a new one. Might take like 5 mins to process the return though.

Thank you, what if they don't have the model anymore? (There has been a new Nexus 7(2013) since then?) Could I pay up and get a different tablet?
Edited by: "4711" 17th Jul 2015

Thank you, what if they don't have the model anymore? (There has been a … Thank you, what if they don't have the model anymore? (There has been a new Nexus 7(2013) since then?) Could I pay up and get a different tablet?

Can't you go into store and ask? They will be able to confirm 100% if you can do that or not?
Would ensure you get the exact info you need?

I returned a phone that wasn't working after 11 months. It was no longer available so they gave me a full refund

Thank you, what if they don't have the model anymore? (There has been a … Thank you, what if they don't have the model anymore? (There has been a new Nexus 7(2013) since then?) Could I pay up and get a different tablet?

If its the same price you could get a swap, if not, speak to a manager and see what they say. Most likely you pay the difference in price between the two tablets.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions