Argos ... what items are free delivery for online orders?

Got a voucher from last time when they were giving away vouchers with orders,what items are free home delivery apart from computer games?

8 Comments

i think your order as to be over £50 for free delivery altho not 100% on this

Banned

yes free delivery on order over £50

Original Poster

n1ttygr1tty;6657071

i think your order as to be over £50 for free delivery altho not 100% on … i think your order as to be over £50 for free delivery altho not 100% on this

Yeh I just want to buy something thats free delivery but not spend much more past the £10 voucher... at moment I am considering buying Wii Fit Plus.

I bought some avent shower / bath stuff a few months ago and that was free delivery. There are some things like that on line that are not in the catalogue

Original Poster

wookiemummy;6657213

I bought some avent shower / bath stuff a few months ago and that was … I bought some avent shower / bath stuff a few months ago and that was free delivery. There are some things like that on line that are not in the catalogue

Just had a look,that sort of stuff is out of stock at moment.

I think it is on everything which is internet only. I can't find a way of searching for internet only stuff though...

Original Poster

wookiemummy;6657303

I think it is on everything which is internet only. I can't find a way … I think it is on everything which is internet only. I can't find a way of searching for internet only stuff though...

Yeh I have had a bit of a random search,well will get the computer game,be a nice treat for the kids.

vinylandtrinkets;6657819

ive just added two lego things total £58.00 went to checkout and its … ive just added two lego things total £58.00 went to checkout and its charging the £5.80 postage

Enter code EFD on payment page for free delivery.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764354
    2. Rest In Peace Jerry Lewis.34
    3. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism1017
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414089

See more discussions