Groups

Argos xBox Gift Card

Bought a xBox Gift Card from Argos. xBox Support says card is not activated and Argos needs to activate, before I can use it.

Anyone had a similar issue?

4 Comments

Hi there!

It's likely that Argos does need to activate it. Head in to store tomorrow and ask to speak to the manager (as they're morel likely to understand what to do).

-Eden0032

Take your proof of purchase and the Xbox card back to Argos. They can check to make sure it has/hasn't been activated and then add funds.

Original Poster

Eden0032

Hi there!It's likely that Argos does need to activate it. Head in to … Hi there!It's likely that Argos does need to activate it. Head in to store tomorrow and ask to speak to the manager (as they're morel likely to understand what to do). -Eden0032

Johnny_boy

Take your proof of purchase and the Xbox card back to Argos. They can … Take your proof of purchase and the Xbox card back to Argos. They can check to make sure it has/hasn't been activated and then add funds.

Thanks.
    When I picked it up last week, I asked them to activate it. But the store guy wasn't aware anything needs to be done and said it should work automatically.

Anyway, I will check with store tomorrow.
    Edited by: "raj75" 14th Sep 2016

If they didn't do anything to it they should be able to check in store. If you still have trouble send a picture of the receipt and card to Microsoft. They may reimburse you as you have proof of purchase. I know that NewLook did for me when Tesco did not activate a card.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Iptv1228
      2. Music download79
      3. FedEx sent me a Duty & Tax Invoice - Advice needed67
      4. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!1416

See more discussions