Ariston Clas HE boiler problem

Found 2nd Nov 2015
Hoping for a bit of advice. We have an Ariston Clas HE boiler and have only used the heating with the wireless Salus unit. For some reason the Salus unit although showing the flame, is not getting its signal received at the receiver. Had a look and it maybe the transmitter, a loose wire or rf interference. Does anybody know how to bypass the remote and switch the heating on manually?Which should be lit auto or comfort? I have tried the clock with the manual time settings and none work. Any advice much appreciated.
Community Updates
AskBoilerMovie & Series
6 Comments
Is the boiler on timer H and does it display on. Then try receiver again
immy_ashraf

Is the boiler on timer H and does it display on. Then try receiver again

Thanks for the reply, there is no timer H option, tried resetting boiler and transmitter, no loose wires in receiver. Hot water works fine but can't get the heating to fire up whichever way I try.
If u have a 3 port valve on your system probably worth checking as they tend to seize up when not used in the summer,it prob has a manual overide switch.
google.co.uk/sea…304

Both controls should work and i don't think remote is broken try tapping the diverter valve as above comment. failing this call a professional
bigjeremy

If u have a 3 port valve on your system probably worth checking as they … If u have a 3 port valve on your system probably worth checking as they tend to seize up when not used in the summer,it prob has a manual overide switch.

Cheers, think it has but it's still under guarantee. Just wanted to check I wasn't missing something simple. Will get them out to it.
smackmybitchup

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=ms-android-lge&hl=en-GB&oe=utf-8&safe=images&q=ariston+clas+he+boiler+manual&source=android-browser-suggest&qsubts=1446494003304#hl=en-GB&q=ariston+clas+he+boiler+manualBoth controls should work and i don't think remote is broken try tapping the diverter valve as above comment. failing this call a professional

Thanks for all your replies. Don't want to dabble too much as it's warranted.(_;)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants