Groups

Ark Survival evolved

My son has asked me to get him Ark survival evolved on Xbox one but I cannot seem to find it anywhere. I have looked on Amazon, Argos and GameStop. Does anybody know where I can get it and hopefully for the best price?
    Many thanks

7 Comments

Hi Mate you can only buy it through the store on xbox no places sell a physical copy of it as it isn't out yet. it is a game preview but will be coming out as a full game

Original Poster

Thanks for both responses, that's obviously why I cannot find it then

I will just have to buy it from the Xbox one store.

No problem mate i'm sure he can even try it for free as it is a game preview they will let you download the whole game and play it to see if you would buy it

my boys are waiting for this also...when is the full game due out?

groggy

my boys are waiting for this also...when is the full game due out?

they keep pushing it back, it was meant to be end of 2016, but now more likely to be end of 2017. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets pushed back again though

danielrobson50

they keep pushing it back, it was meant to be end of 2016, but now more … they keep pushing it back, it was meant to be end of 2016, but now more likely to be end of 2017. I wouldn't be surprised if it gets pushed back again though

cheers daniel

From what it says on Xbox it may say game preview but it is pretty much up to date from PC so from what I can tell its the full game
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. In-store receipt cashback - Shopitize, TopCashBack's 'Groceries', Quidco's …25104
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767411
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313805
      4. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1917

See more discussions