Arkham knight Game of the Year edition (ps4) or game and season pass?

7 replies
Found 17th Nov 2016
Please can anyone tell me if the GOTY edition has it been released in the UK? what's the difference between GOTY edition and getting the game with a season pass? Shopping for Xmas and haven't got a clue. thanks in advance!

7 Comments

The game of the year includes main game and everything included in the season pass.

Original Poster

bigmike13788

The game of the year includes main game and everything included in the … The game of the year includes main game and everything included in the season pass.

thanks for your reply- ​does it include anything MORE than the game and the season pass? I can find the goty for like 45quid or get the standard game and season pass for about 25quid combined- will I be missing out on anything by not goty? thanks again

juspsychojo

thanks for your reply- ​does it include anything MORE than the game and t … thanks for your reply- ​does it include anything MORE than the game and the season pass? I can find the goty for like 45quid or get the standard game and season pass for about 25quid combined- will I be missing out on anything by not goty? thanks again

nothing extra in the GOTY edition

Original Poster

voyager123

nothing extra in the GOTY edition

​OK thanks- will spend the 20quid less then! ^_^

Original Poster

hi again- does it include the red hood and harley quinn too? or should I buy a version that includes that stuff?

Season pass includes it all

Original Poster

thanks, has it been released in the UK? :s
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Buying Christmas tree after Christmas45
    2. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?51
    3. Do I need fabric conditioner?22
    4. Looking for advice on ESP8266 microcontroller project34

See more discussions