Groups

ark:survival evolved PS4

Hi everyone.
    How do people find decent deals on games from other regions?
    I fancy ark but that type of game has never been my thing. Always been into battlefield, GTA, battlefront etc.... but it's something about this game has me intrigued.
    I know it's only £30 on the ps store but does anyone know where it's any cheaper?

3 Comments

Make another psn account using a false American address (Melrose Place, Los Angeles, 90210) and you'll be able to view the American store when logged into that account on your ps4

Original Poster

lunauk

Make another psn account using a false American address (Melrose Place, … Make another psn account using a false American address (Melrose Place, Los Angeles, 90210) and you'll be able to view the American store when logged into that account on your ps4

Thanks pal, they only have the bundle pack for $55. I'm after just the game

lunauk

Make another psn account using a false American address (Melrose Place, … Make another psn account using a false American address (Melrose Place, Los Angeles, 90210) and you'll be able to view the American store when logged into that account on your ps4

My standard address too lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1729
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767478
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193
      4. One thing you've forgotten1012

See more discussions