Groups
    EXPIRED

Arm hurts for no reason!!

Well in the past twenty minutes, my arm has been hurting, it hurts that much, just to lift it causes it to ache and spasm. Problem is I haven't hit it or done anything to make it hurt! Has anyone else had this before?

25 Comments

Banned

another one looking for medical advice from strangers on a shopping forum

the mind boggles

is the arm holding your phone in your avvy? maybe its Repetitive strain injury from lots of those type of photos

Original Poster

Who is looking for advice? I simply said has anyone else had it! Read correctly in future

Mine does that sometimes, although I have an idea why

Original Poster

Don't think that's why lol

maybe knocked or slept funny and its a delayed reaction

Original Poster

flyboyextreme

maybe knocked or slept funny and its a delayed reaction

I think so too! Well annoying though

csiman

another one looking for medical advice from strangers on a shopping … another one looking for medical advice from strangers on a shopping forumthe mind boggles

Yeh next thing you know people will be asking plumbing advice, on a shopping forum. unbelievable.

Banned

*katie*

Who is looking for advice? I simply said has anyone else had it! Read … Who is looking for advice? I simply said has anyone else had it! Read correctly in future

oh ok then.

has my arm ever hurt?

yes

/end

Banned

rockerfella20

Yeh next thing you know people will be asking plumbing advice, on a … Yeh next thing you know people will be asking plumbing advice, on a shopping forum. unbelievable.

LMAO at my new stalker who got upset yesterday for being a bad parent

Original Poster

Thanks, why don't you troll somewhere else?

Loving your *any plumbers here* thread, fancy asking a shopping forum for advice...completely agree with you rockerfella

Banned

*katie*

Thanks, why don't you troll somewhere else?Loving your *any plumbers … Thanks, why don't you troll somewhere else?Loving your *any plumbers here* thread, fancy asking a shopping forum for advice...completely agree with you rockerfella

lol at you thinking that asking about a shower pump is the same as asking for medical advice when a child has had nose bleeds all day

Jeez, some right idiots on here today

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/csiman2/vybgbr.gif

im not stalking or upset, your just mad because i made a fool of you.

Banned

rockerfella20

im not stalking or upset, your just mad because i made a fool of you.

you still here? - go cry and troll elsewhere

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/csiman2/crying_baby.jpg

Original Poster

Right read slowly, as your obviously thick...I wasn't looking for advice- you was however!
    Jeez some right morons on today....

lol Misc is slowly returning to normal !!!!!

Original Poster

bossyboots

Agreed! I was wondering where the trolls was lol!!

Banned

*katie*

Right read slowly, as your obviously thick...I wasn't looking for advice- … Right read slowly, as your obviously thick...I wasn't looking for advice- you was however!Jeez some right morons on today....

yes I was looking for advice whereas you decided to waste your life telling people your arm hurts

PATHETIC!

Stick to facebook love

Banned

bossyboots

we're getting there

BURP! - Too full up now though so off to watch the GP

Original Poster

csiman

yes I was looking for advice whereas you decided to waste your life … yes I was looking for advice whereas you decided to waste your life telling people your arm hurtsPATHETIC!Aww and you waste your life being a **** oh dear!One minute you say how stupid asking for advice then when it's about you suddenly it's fine.Grow up silly man!! Hahaha people like you make me smile!Stick to facebook love

*katie*

Agreed! I was wondering where the trolls was lol!!

Hi honey, i'm home.........:{

Break it up people, before I get my big gun out.

Original Poster

Haha my arm has stopped hurting now too! Happy days!!

Glad you are ok now.
    Its at such times it would be useful to be an octopus. So many more to coose from. LOL

WoolyM

Glad you are ok now. Its at such times it would be useful to be an … Glad you are ok now. Its at such times it would be useful to be an octopus. So many more to coose from. LOL

lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Teenage son new phone (1250 budget)817
      2. Gaming PC Upgrade Help22
      3. BT FIBRE EXISTING CUSTOMER56
      4. Is it worth spending £20k on a car?1621

See more discussions