Groups

Arms now in plaster cast but.........

it feels sooo tight my fingers are freezin and bluey colour is that normal??

23 Comments

what happened?

chavs again?

erm well if its cutting off the circulation id go bk there asap. x

Banned

WHAT?

What happened?

Whatever has happened to you ? :?

:?No, cast sounds like it's too tight, can you go back to the hospital and get it checked ?

cast deffo too tight, go back and get it sorted!

Hope ya ok xx

are you Thog from the Muppet show.

http://images.wikia.com/muppet/images/4/4a/Thog2.jpg

eh...dont think that the fingers should be bluey and cold...ats a sign of restricted blood circulation unless theres some other reason......

Original Poster

no not chavs lol it was put on following my op yesterday,gonna have to call round and see who can take me up to the hospital,it feels too ruddy tight

Banned

Mardyass....go back to hospital ASAP the cast is on too tight or its trapping veins

either that or run outside and scream MEDIC very loud

StevenA2000_uk;3325972

eh...dont think that the fingers should be bluey and cold...ats a sign of … eh...dont think that the fingers should be bluey and cold...ats a sign of restricted blood circulation unless theres some other reason......

she could b a smurf!

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3325974

And you're typing on here?! What a trooper, that's dedication:p

it doesnt hurt

Banned

Mardyass;3325978

no not chavs lol it was put on following my op yesterday,gonna have to … no not chavs lol it was put on following my op yesterday,gonna have to call round and see who can take me up to the hospital,it feels too ruddy tight

Good Luck, i would take you but i'm at the other end of the country!

pop the heating on.

ODB_69;3325979

Mardyass....go back to hospital ASAP the cast is on too tight or its … Mardyass....go back to hospital ASAP the cast is on too tight or its trapping veinseither that or run outside and scream MEDIC very loud

agreed, or u cud ring the police, say u need an ambulance and then just scream something like "bomb terrorist, machine guns everywhere, chemical weapons" ull get loads of ambulances and maybe the strong police presence they send would scare off the chavs near u....btw u wont get in trouble if u say u have torrets. x

Mardyass;3325978

no not chavs lol it was put on following my op yesterday,gonna have to … no not chavs lol it was put on following my op yesterday,gonna have to call round and see who can take me up to the hospital,it feels too ruddy tight

Nothing serious i hope :).
    Ring up the hospital, they'll send an ambulance down since they wouldn't expect you to drive with a cast. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

got a lift! back soon hopefully,i wanted a pink cast anyways so lets hope i have a friendly plasterer today and not the miserable trog i had before lol

Do you usually have poor circulation? My cast felt too tight, and my fingers were like ice, but thats because I have poor circulation and they didnt turn blue!

Hope that they sort it out for you and let you have a pink cast (I had a highlighter pink one, they are great!)

hope you got it sorted mardyass :thumbsup:

Original Poster

got a blue one but feels much better now still want a pink one lol

Glad you got it sorted:thumbsup:

Here's a cyber-scrawl for your cast

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii78/chesso_photos/scrawl.jpg

Original Poster

chesso;3328476

Glad you got it sorted:thumbsup:Here's a cyber-scrawl for your cast

awwwwww thankyou:thumbsup:

Mardyass;3328401

got a blue one but feels much better now still want a pink one lol

oh well blue is better than boring white :thumbsup: glad it feels better hun xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1933
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767486
      3. Bearded chat35
      4. One thing you've forgotten1518

See more discussions