Army helicopter pilot

Posted 26th Jul
Does anyone know offhand what the academic entry requirements are to fly helicopters for the army? Having trouble finding the info on the army site
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Ability to use search engines.
AndyRoyd26/07/2020 20:12

sadly a lot of people are like that, the questions seem to be getting dumber as no one wants to type in google..
Which leg should I put in front of the other first please?
14 Comments
AndyRoyd26/07/2020 20:12

sadly a lot of people are like that, the questions seem to be getting dumber as no one wants to type in google..
Which leg should I put in front of the other first please?
Bargainhead26/07/2020 20:19

sadly a lot of people are like that, the questions seem to be getting …sadly a lot of people are like that, the questions seem to be getting dumber as no one wants to type in google..

Does seem be heading that way in discussions but half the time it's got to be people trolling.
imdb.com/tit…g_0
41499037-Kcj7j.jpg
a tank but i am sure that will be helpful
myusernamehasgone23426/07/2020 20:38

Does seem be heading that way in discussions but half the time it's got to …Does seem be heading that way in discussions but half the time it's got to be people trolling.

I often think that too, but it’s such a boring troll, there are plenty of easy targets for that on Twitter which would give much better results, or even on here but with much more imaginative threads!

Maybe I just expect too much of the trolls!
Mustn't be scared of heights.
Ability to use 2 feet for pointing it in the direction, one hand in the middle for height & 2 hands on controller for the fun.
Can use Google maps
Level 55 Prestige 10 on COD4.
Post a comment
@
    Text