Groups

Army of Two PS3 glitches

Just bought the game yesterday, playing the first training mission and I am stuck already!

I done the training up to where I have to use the GPS to find next objective, I pressed SELECT and saw the orange line pointing to a gate, walked up to it but nothing happens?... the gate still shuts, I can't go through to the next area, what am I suppose to do?

5 Comments

Banned

I had exactly the same problem. Spent ages trying to find a way out. Ended up sending the game back as luckily it was a free rental from lovefilm

Original Poster

This sucks... do you have the 60GB PS3? just tried it on my mate's 40GB PS3 and it works fine!!!???

Banned

Hero_2007;1965317

This sucks... do you have the 60GB PS3? just tried it on my mate's 40GB … This sucks... do you have the 60GB PS3? just tried it on my mate's 40GB PS3 and it works fine!!!???

yes I do.

Original Poster

OK then, I guess Army Of Two does not work with 60GB PS3... I guess I will start a new thread on 'For Sale/Trade' section then... :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844471
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553782
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?816
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers911

See more discussions