Arnold Schwarzenegger appears in new Terminator Salvation movie

I am so looking forward to this movie.

news.bbc.co.uk/2/h…stm

It's nice to know that Arnold appears on the movie.

11 Comments

like my avatar? :thumbsup:

ps. "i'll be back!"

Can't be any worse than T3 I guess.

Banned

cool :thumbsup:

Is he going to pop in screen at some point...... or is he actually going to be a part of the film?

phatboy123;5155983

so what, he is going to pop in screen at some point...... or is he … so what, he is going to pop in screen at some point...... or is he actually going to be a part of the film?

They've just used old footage to get him in the movie.
It will be a very very short appearance.

Babbabooey;5155988

They've just used old footage to get him in the movie. It will be a very … They've just used old footage to get him in the movie. It will be a very very short appearance.

ahh :?
sound's gimmicky

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;5155960

like my avatar? :thumbsup:ps. "i'll be back!"

You can have my (idea) avatar for abour 30 more posts, then I might use it. I am still working on mine.

phatboy123;5155983

Is he going to pop in screen at some point...... or is he actually going … Is he going to pop in screen at some point...... or is he actually going to be a part of the film?

Yes just a short part, maybe like when they are building the T100 or something along those lines. I can't wait to see the movie

PS: If anybody knows of any free screening for this movie please let me know

asandino;5156112

You can have my (idea) avatar for abour 30 more posts, then I might use … You can have my (idea) avatar for abour 30 more posts, then I might use it. I am still working on mine.Yes just a short part, maybe like when they are building the T100 or something along those lines. I can't wait to see the moviePS: If anybody knows of any free screening for this movie please let me know

just pm me if i dont notice but tbh i will prob change it before then.....:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Charlie Scene;5156198

just pm me if i dont notice but tbh i will prob change it before … just pm me if i dont notice but tbh i will prob change it before then.....:thumbsup:

No probs, I have added you to my buddy list so I can hunt you down, or should I say EXTERMINATE you in case you don't change it

asandino;5156314

No probs, I have added you to my buddy list so I can hunt you down, or … No probs, I have added you to my buddy list so I can hunt you down, or should I say EXTERMINATE you in case you don't change it

nice one,rep given for cool idea:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2155
    2. Any PS4 News Here29213598
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386134
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764005

See more discussions