Groups

Around the World Trip

Feeling fed up with my job, family and life as a whole so decided to book a trip around the world - probably america and australia

Can anybody recommend a good company to do this through? Looking for a good deal because obviously funds are limited. Also want to go relatively quickly - within a month (ish)

Any advice on visas etc would be welcomed

Thanks

6 Comments

Try STA travel.
    My daughter travelled round the world with them and was impressed as they help with all the organising.

[CENTER]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii261/funkbutter/graphics/Cheer_Up/0_cheer_up_dog_sad.gif[/CENTER]

snowtiger;2637141

[CENTER][/CENTER]

that is so cute:)

Don't bother with a company, I did it last year, decided and left within three weeks, booked all flights myself on their own pages and saved over £500. Let me know if you want the details of any airlines I used (there are quite a few!!!)

Original Poster

RickyBobby;2637167

Don't bother with a company, I did it last year, decided and left within … Don't bother with a company, I did it last year, decided and left within three weeks, booked all flights myself on their own pages and saved over £500. Let me know if you want the details of any airlines I used (there are quite a few!!!)

yeah that sounds good

pm the details if you could

plus also where you went and if you had to get visas:thumbsup:

Make Fiji a stop if you can - amazing place, Sydney too is incredible.
    Try to be realistic about flights too. We did it over 3 weeks and 8 flights. It was too much and we were knackered when we got back. Still one of the best holidays ever though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764289
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31151
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846196
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917264

See more discussions