Groups

Arrgghh lost £140 sunglasses and 6 week old Ipod Nano in one fell swoop!!

Fell out my bag on my Ryanair flight - expensive flight in the end!!

I put the Nano in my sunglasses case for "safekeeping" so it didn't get squashed!! Ryanair don't have lost property they just say contact the airport lost property as they hand it in there, but of course nothing there.

My Insurance only covers up to £150 of lost personal items :-(

9 Comments

Check your house contents insurance you may be able to claim on there.

Original Poster

pipsqueak;8817496

Check your house contents insurance you may be able to claim on there.

Oh didn't think of that thanks

Banned

chas76;8817541

Oh didn't think of that thanks

bet your partner loved you after that!

did it happen before or after the trip?

I once left 2 tennis raquets on a BA flight and they charged £40 per item to return them :w00t:
    I hope you get your stuff back.

Original Poster

bykergrove;8817554

bet your partner loved you after that!did it happen before or after the … bet your partner loved you after that!did it happen before or after the trip?

Lol no...especially as they were his sunglasses and he bought the Nano for me too, it was on the way out...so he had no sunglasses for the holiday :whistling:

Original Poster

sickly sweet;8817597

I once left 2 tennis raquets on a BA flight and they charged £40 per item … I once left 2 tennis raquets on a BA flight and they charged £40 per item to return them :w00t:I hope you get your stuff back.

Wow they must have been very good rackets for you to pay that!! Although i'm thinking I would happily pay that for each of my items too

I picked up a pair of sunnys and a Nano on a Ryanair flight. The Nano owner had shocking taste in music. But the sunnys are quite nice.

Uncle Monkey;8817910

I picked up a pair of sunnys and a Nano on a Ryanair flight. The Nano … I picked up a pair of sunnys and a Nano on a Ryanair flight. The Nano owner had shocking taste in music. But the sunnys are quite nice.

How much would you say these sunnys are worth about £140 ? :thumbsup:

awwwwww! i feel for u. once left my handbag on the trolley and left it in tesco....height if stupidity, was a gorgeous Guess handbag. lost like 80quid in cash. nano was in handbag as well. thankfully no CC were used but was horrible losing it. hubby had bought that bag for me. was so pretty! :cry:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047099
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie89
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767206
      4. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers1114

See more discussions