Arriving Early for EURO TUNNEL ??

Arriving Early for EURO TUNNEL ??

Anyone been on it recently, arrived a bit eariler and managed to get onto an eariler train ? (subject to space!)

Im only thinking maybe 1 or 2 hours earlier, (the times are when the tickets would be cheaper anyway.)

Our current crossing time is fine but was just thinking incase we arrive there early.

Cheers

3 Comments

they will let you go earlier if they have a space but you will have to wait right up to the last minute to be loaded on to let everyone arrive who has actually booked on it - so you could be waiting and not get on one - they will not give you a refund if the price is cheaper for the different train

Original Poster

sn0ttyang3l

they will let you go earlier if they have a space but you will have to … they will let you go earlier if they have a space but you will have to wait right up to the last minute to be loaded on to let everyone arrive who has actually booked on it - so you could be waiting and not get on one - they will not give you a refund if the price is cheaper for the different train

Thanks for your reply, I was expecting it to be a case of waiting until after the cut off time, then knowing seeing if theres space.

In regards to price, i meant, as the crossing would be cheaper at that time, we would not have to pay a premium, compred to if we were late.

Thanks

When we travelled in June they allowed us on a train 2 hours before our departure time, it was very quiet though. I'm not sure how flexible they will be during August though!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2641
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions