Arrrggghhh!!!! Too much touch!!!

Found 9th Jan 2010
Ok so I'm an old fuddy duddy!!! I need a new handset as I have the Nokia 5800 and have decided I have a real adversity to touch screens. Not just mine but Hubby's iPhone drives me to total distraction!!!

So in short, I need recommendations for a new handset with BUTTONS! There seems to be so few about and I am getting so cross!!!

I have a budget of around £250

Please please help!!!

Flops
x

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
15 Comments

i would suggest you stick to nokia hand sets unless you dont mind button changes

Nokia 3310.

Superb phones, do exactly what they should and nothing else.

And with the other £230 you may send to me for saving your sanity. Lol!

You looking for a basic "Call and text" phone, or an advanced phone?

I have a nokia E71 and found it a great little phone

Original Poster

richard0000, have some rep for making me laugh!!

I do like Nokia's and have always had them but with the lack of choice not sure if I should venture to the other side.

I also like em to have a few toys, take good pics, and easy to use the internet. Oh and if it makes any difference I am on Vodafone.

Many thanks for your comments thus far

Original Poster

I know I like buttons but the E series have soooo many it scares me LOL

Nokia 6300, nice big screen, easy to use, reasonable price.

I also liked the nokia N95 and N96 very very good phones no touch but big screens with sliding keypads. I recommend these.

Best bet go into carphone warehouse and just have a play with a load!

nokia 6700, really nice, depending on style and colour you want and network, price varies from £139.00 to £229.99, 5mp camera, gps for sat nav, stainless steel so good weight to it, they do it in chrome, black or illuvial, which is black and pink with a design on it, recommended

richard0000;7489179

Nokia 6300, nice big screen, easy to use, reasonable price.I also liked … Nokia 6300, nice big screen, easy to use, reasonable price.I also liked the nokia N95 and N96 very very good phones no touch but big screens with sliding keypads. I recommend these.Best bet go into carphone warehouse and just have a play with a load!

not the carphone warehouse!!! get bugged by like 3 sell's staff all at once! no thanks

nokia 6700 got to agree superb (basic) phone.

se w995...awesome phone

shaneomac;7489573

se w995...awesome phone

2nd that , pretty much the best non touch phone bar blackberrys you can get.

also cpw staff arent all pushy :whistling::oops:

Original Poster

Thanks for all your help, rep given.
Have plumped the the N86 and now await delivery.....somewhat impatiently.....

I've heard the N86 is a good phone so you should be alright :thumbsup:

p.s. love the username! :-D

Nokia E63
Post a comment
@
    Text