Groups

Arrrgh frustrated trying to sign up for O2 BroadBand

Trying to sign my parents up to O2 broadband, they have cancelled their TalkTalk Package and switched to BT Phoneline but tring to sign up earlier (and all evening) the O2 site keeps saying theirs is not a BT line, anyone know how long it takes for records to be updated to show its actually now a BT line (either at the BT end or O2)? Would try ringing them to try and sort it but then there would be no Quidco payment of £75

4 Comments

why switching? isn't talkta;lk cheaper?...

i have talktalk and no complaints...yet...

I had exactly the same problem at my new home. Ring BT and ask them to activate your number as a BT number which takes seconds. Once thats done everything will work fine.

Original Poster

samwants2save;7100551

why switching? isn't talkta;lk cheaper?...i have talktalk and no … why switching? isn't talkta;lk cheaper?...i have talktalk and no complaints...yet...

It works out something daft to about £5/£6 a year to have O2 BB after quidco etc, I'm with O2 myself and service is excellent a lot faster than anyone on our street too with other companies.

Original Poster

drmsa;7100553

I had exactly the same problem at my new home. Ring BT and ask them to … I had exactly the same problem at my new home. Ring BT and ask them to activate your number as a BT number which takes seconds. Once thats done everything will work fine.

will give that a try tomorrow mate if its still not workingggg
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2121

See more discussions