Groups

arrrghh no poetry just lightning

Banned
    i chuffin hate it and the kids are asleep :-(

36 Comments

awww it wont hurt you (unless it hits you of course) I love going out in the fresh air after a lightning storm while you can smell the ozone. It feels so fresh and clean.

Original Poster Banned

i just dont like it, and me feeling abit alone, think i will wake the kids -lol

ooo i like it.....if u dont... put ur headphones on and blast some music!

hugs x

ps dont wake kids... ull regret it if they r anything like mine....the novelty wears off and u have two excited lil uns doing ur head in

Original Poster Banned

magicbeans;2067140

ooo i like it.....if u dont... put ur headphones on and blast some … ooo i like it.....if u dont... put ur headphones on and blast some music!hugs x

i can see it, it keeps lighting up the room:oops:

Banned

harlzter;2067129

awww it wont hurt you (unless it hits you of course) I love going out in … awww it wont hurt you (unless it hits you of course) I love going out in the fresh air after a lightning storm while you can smell the ozone. It feels so fresh and clean.

Thats good to know.

I really dont like lightning either sassie i get into bed and pull the covers over my head!! lol

has been hot here tongiht.. perhaps its heading down from shropshire

oo its lighting up the room....

ok wake kids up if u want..maybe they will sleep longer in the morning that way!

ive got the windows open so if its starts raining ill know lol

I like it if im indoors of course, makes me feel all cosy.....

oooh i love lighteneing we dont get any.

No whatever you do dont wake the kids as your phobia may rub off on them, if they see mum anxious they will start to think if you are scared of it then it must be a real threat!

It's important for employees to be able to spot potential dangers in and around the workplace. Please study these pictures and see if you can spot the dangers yourself... ]LINK to post.

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj176/kipper1105/Picture8.png

bellabonkers;2067160

I really dont like lightning either sassie i get into bed and pull the … I really dont like lightning either sassie i get into bed and pull the covers over my head!! lol

yep, that will save ya :-D

i neither love nor hate

I love thunder and lightening!

do you mean cheap cider like white lightning? ;-)

Original Poster Banned

the kids arent frightened of it, neither have ever been frightened, they know i dont like it, but i dont have a nervous breakdown when we get it, just hate it happening at night, anyway daughter just come in to see me, shes still up the little madam

LaoTzu;2067241

http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/warnings.aspSome of us might be in … http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/warnings.aspSome of us might be in for a night of it !!

notice east anglia completly free of it:thumbsup:

weathers looking good for BHX tomorrow

Original Poster Banned

its gone, i think

sassie;2067239

the kids arent frightened of it, neither have ever been frightened, they … the kids arent frightened of it, neither have ever been frightened, they know i dont like it, but i dont have a nervous breakdown when we get it, just hate it happening at night, anyway daughter just come in to see me, shes still up the little madam

is it like SOUND OF MUSIC? remember the scene before they all sing in their pyjamas ... 'My Favourite Things'?

sassie;2067260

its gone, i think

yeah you say that then there's an almighty flash and bang at the same time that leaves an imprint of you on the ceiling. I have done that so many times thinking it's gone!!

Original Poster Banned

kippy;2067262

is it like SOUND OF MUSIC? remember the scene before they all sing in … is it like SOUND OF MUSIC? remember the scene before they all sing in their pyjamas ... 'My Favourite Things'?

no its like, what the chuffin hell you still doing up - lol

lol i ask myself the same thing. need a full weekend to get over hectic week!

Original Poster Banned

LaoTzu;2067267

yeah you say that then there's an almighty flash and bang at the same … yeah you say that then there's an almighty flash and bang at the same time that leaves an imprint of you on the ceiling. I have done that so many times thinking it's gone!!

its back:oops:

sassie;2067281

its back:oops:

turn ALL the lights on in the house (cept kiddies rooms) put some earplugs/headphones with music on and fashion some blinkers from cereal packets and sticky tape to prevent you catching the sight of the lightning :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

i have put lights on, so its better

owlass;2067221

yep, that will save ya :-D

Makes it go away, i'm like a kid. What i cant see or hear can't hurt me lol

bellabonkers;2067327

What i cant see or hear can't hurt me lol

My shopping list,

blindfold
    ear buds
    handcuffs
    lube.................. ;-)

is it the flashes or the rumbling that u dont like ... i used to live in a place with serious thunders (the type that rumbles on and on like a speeding train across the skies)

Original Poster Banned

i dont mind the thunder, just hate the lightning, it has gone now, and no its not coming back (she hopes)

Talking of poetry reminds me of a poem

The Nature of Love

[COLOR="Red"]Hearts Aflutter

Hard To Breathe

Nervous,Stuffy

Whats it mean

Why do I do this when shes around

Stutter,Mumble

Act A Clown

Maybe its not meant to be

Not us

Not Together

No her and Me

If thats not my destiny, my path

What else can I do but she a laugh

Shed a tear

Maybe More

How can I fix it because my hearts tore

Her smile

Her Jokes

Her Little Giggle

God why am I always the one in the middle

The normal

Ordinary

and mundane

Release me from this pain

Let me forget

let me move on

make me sane

Its in my brain

In my heart

in my soul

to hold her

to kiss her

to love her is my goal[/COLOR]

dandoc2;2067667

Talking of poetry reminds me of a poemThe Nature of … Talking of poetry reminds me of a poemThe Nature of Love[COLOR="Red"]Hearts AflutterHard To BreatheNervous,StuffyWhats it meanHOW BEAUTIFUL:)Why do I do this when shes aroundStutter,MumbleAct A ClownMaybe its not meant to beNot usNot TogetherNo her and MeIf thats not my destiny, my pathWhat else can I do but she a laughShed a tearMaybe MoreHow can I fix it because my hearts toreHer smileHer JokesHer Little GiggleGod why am I always the one in the middleThe normalOrdinaryand mundaneRelease me from this painLet me forgetlet me move onmake me saneIts in my brainIn my heartin my soulto hold herto kiss herto love her is my goal[/COLOR]

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764292
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?31152
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846196
      4. What do you feel like whinging about today?1917264

See more discussions