Groups

ARRRRRRGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Work at 12 -_-

CBA

40 Comments

its gonna be mad with it being holidays!!

My heart bleeds.

Started at 8.30 that worse:x

Original Poster

magicbeans;4851179

its gonna be mad with it being holidays!!

I didnt even think of that. but yeh

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I've got this week off! :-D

I'm at 'work' right now.............laying on the sofa watching Sky News. :-D

Syzable;4851272

I'm at 'work' right now.............laying on the sofa watching Sky News. … I'm at 'work' right now.............laying on the sofa watching Sky News. :-D

Sy, you no how to make me jealous dont you:x:whistling:

BlondeBella;4851291

Sy, you no how to make me jealous dont you:x:whistling:

:-D Might move into the garden later.

I hope it's going to be a good summer.............my hammock is looking lonely. lol

Supermod

...work at 12?!

Work at 8am until 9:45pm...

Syzable;4851307

:-D Might move into the garden later. :pI hope it's going to be a good … :-D Might move into the garden later. :pI hope it's going to be a good summer.............my hammock is looking lonely. lol

Your an :evil: man, i want to be on the hammock in the sun:x

magicjay1986;4851309

...work at 12?! Work at 8am until 9:45pm...

Im not going to complain anymore im only 8.30-5.30

BlondeBella;4851346

Your an :evil: man, i want to be on the hammock in the sun:x

It's lovely and warm today as well. Think i might have to goto the Garden Centre soon............don't know why though...........just when it's warm i get the urge too. :lol:

Syzable;4851363

It's lovely and warm today as well. Think i might have to goto the Garden … It's lovely and warm today as well. Think i might have to goto the Garden Centre soon............don't know why though...........just when it's warm i get the urge too. :lol:

Its only 6 degrees here:x I love going round garden centres, normally have my lunch in there cafe.

BlondeBella;4851389

Its only 6 degrees here:x I love going round garden centres, normally … Its only 6 degrees here:x I love going round garden centres, normally have my lunch in there cafe.

Brrrrrr.........chilly. It was at least that in the night here.

Move south.........tis warmer. :friends:

Syzable;4851430

Brrrrrr.........chilly. It was at least that in the night here. Move … Brrrrrr.........chilly. It was at least that in the night here. Move south.........tis warmer. :friends:

Yeah i would love to but i would then need to find a job again:x

BlondeBella;4851446

Yeah i would love to but i would then need to find a job again:x

Not much hope of that at the mo looking at the news. Unless you are a Doctor, Dentist etc.

Syzable;4851454

Not much hope of that at the mo looking at the news. Unless you are a … Not much hope of that at the mo looking at the news. Unless you are a Doctor, Dentist etc.

Yeah thats why i just live with the coldness. I lol'd doctor or dentist. i didnt even finish 5th year at school never mind uni:lol:

BlondeBella;4851469

Yeah thats why i just live with the coldness. I lol'd doctor or dentist. … Yeah thats why i just live with the coldness. I lol'd doctor or dentist. i didnt even finish 5th year at school never mind uni:lol:

:lol:

Good time to be a Doc...........my step-dad was a GP. In the recession in the 80's he was constantly on the go.......everyone was ill/depressed. lol

Original Poster

Syzable;4851454

Not much hope of that at the mo looking at the news. Unless you are a … Not much hope of that at the mo looking at the news. Unless you are a Doctor, Dentist etc.

There was a brain surgeon in the job center the other day.

Thats how bad it is.

Syzable;4851475

:lol:Good time to be a Doc...........my step-dad was a GP. In the … :lol:Good time to be a Doc...........my step-dad was a GP. In the recession in the 80's he was constantly on the go.......everyone was ill/depressed. lol

I can help the depressed one by singing, they then realise that nothing is as bad as my sing and get better :lol:

dean3988;4851477

There was a brain surgeon in the job center the other day.Thats how bad … There was a brain surgeon in the job center the other day.Thats how bad it is.

Looking at society today i can see why he'd be struggling for work. :lol:

BlondeBella;4851482

I can help the depressed one by singing, they then realise that nothing … I can help the depressed one by singing, they then realise that nothing is as bad as my sing and get better :lol:

Either that or drive them over the edge. :? :w00t:

Syzable;4851498

Either that or drive them over the edge. :? :w00t:

Yeah that too, see who needs a PHD to help people life :lol::giggle:

I was treated to a stirring rendition of The Nolans (fancied them rotton as a kid :oops: ) 'I'm in the Mood for Dancing' this morning by my 4 year old when he saw it on TV :lol:

Syzable;4851513

I was treated to a stirring rendition of The Nolans (fancied them rotton … I was treated to a stirring rendition of The Nolans (fancied them rotton as a kid :oops: ) 'I'm in the Mood for Dancing' this morning by my 4 year old when he saw it on TV :lol:

wait until he gets a load of this then...... :whistling:

youtube.com/wat…-7Y

Syzable;4851513

I was treated to a stirring rendition of The Nolans (fancied them rotton … I was treated to a stirring rendition of The Nolans (fancied them rotton as a kid :oops: ) 'I'm in the Mood for Dancing' this morning by my 4 year old when he saw it on TV :lol:

Aww cute, we should just get kids to sing then the whole world would smile.:thumbsup:

Im now singing that song:oops:

MinstrelMan;4851542

wait until he gets a load of this then...... … wait until he gets a load of this then...... :whistling:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFGzGfym-7Y

I think i may have wet myself. :oops: :lol:

BlondeBella;4851556

Aww cute, we should just get kids to sing then the whole world would … Aww cute, we should just get kids to sing then the whole world would smile.:thumbsup:Im now singing that song:oops:

Me too...........it will be in their for the rest of the day now. lol

Syzable;4851574

I think i may have wet myself. :oops: :lol:

wee or salty love goo? i had the same response........ he' kinda looks like my step dad, same mannerisms and everythin!

MinstrelMan;4851597

wee or salty love goo? i had the same response........ he' kinda looks … wee or salty love goo? i had the same response........ he' kinda looks like my step dad, same mannerisms and everythin!

:lol:

Syzable;4851581

Me too...........it will be in their for the rest of the day now. lol

Yeah but your not going to get looks if you start singing it, i will:oops:

BlondeBella;4851625

Yeah but your not going to get looks if you start singing it, i will:oops:

Ha Ha :evil: :p:evil:

Syzable;4851634

Ha Ha :evil: :p:evil:

Im glad you find it amusing whilst your out in the sun and im inside working:-(

Is it Pimms O'Clock yet?? :-D lol

Nope, its only time for a orange juice:giggle:

Think i'll have to have coffee.........i'm dozing off. :lol:

Banned

Syzable;4851650

Is it Pimms O'Clock yet?? :-D lol

its always time for pimms

BlondeBella;4851708

Nope, its only time for a orange juice:giggle:

amature :thumbsup:

PabloInTheSky;4851721

its always time for pimms

I thought so :-D

Syzable;4851716

Think i'll have to have coffee.........i'm dozing off. :lol:

Your so lazy:whistling:

PabloInTheSky;4851721

its always time for pimmsamature :thumbsup:

Yeah, i sure am:roll:

Syzable;4851755

I thought so

No dont do it:giggle:

Banned

Syzable;4851755

I thought so :-D

http://www.beginsathome.com/photoblog/images/pimms.JPG

Banned

BlondeBella;4851768

Your so lazy:whistling:Yeah, i sure am:roll:No dont do it:giggle:

:santa::santa:

Original Poster

21 mins till i have to leave for work -_-
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?918
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie911
      3. love affairs912
      4. word association Game73844475

See more discussions