arrrrrrgh T-Mobile

Called T-Mobile but they insisted I tell them the last number I dialled before I can have my PAC, wouldn't be a problem if I hadn't already cleared the call log. After about 10 minutes of arguing how was I meant to check the last number dialled when the call log is empty, with her insisting that there was absolutely no way she can give me the PAC until I tell her this info, eventually she gave in and said I could provided A number dialled in the last 3 months, so I gave her 2 which have been dialled constantly, yet apparently neither of them have been. I hung up and dug out an old unlocked phone, put the sim in and called my house number - did 1471 too to make 100% sure I had written the number down correctly (it's a gold number so knew it was right anyway) called back and this person also asked for the last dialled number, which I could now give to them but low and behold it was wrong, despite me calling it 2 minutes prior to that! then the line went dead. Anyway rant over, I don't know what to do now, is there a way of doing it online?

3 Comments

I emailer them and they gave me an address to write to. It took about 2 weeks to write back

Try ringing again and speaking to someone different. You are bond to get someone who is not so 'jobs worth'. Good luck!

Original Poster

Will give that a try, was hoping the second time they wouldn't ask for that info but will try again, if not will drop them an email. Thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions