Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!! Computer help!!

I've managed to put the start (bottom) bar to the side, how do i put it back please? Am on Vista if it matters.

15 Comments

If it's like XP you just drag and drop.

To unlock the taskbar
Right-click an empty space on the taskbar. If Lock the Taskbar has a check mark next to it, the taskbar is locked. You can unlock it by clicking Lock the Taskbar, which removes the check mark.

To move the taskbar
Click an empty space on the taskbar, and then hold down the mouse button as you drag the taskbar to one of the four edges of the desktop. When the taskbar is where you want it, release the mouse button.

I am always doing that - drag it back to the bottom

Right click the start menu and make sure "lock the taskbar" option is un-ticked. Then just drag it back down to the bottom

Original Poster

got it back in place, but its dead fat?

Lulu'sMammy;4878902

got it back in place, but its dead fat?

:w00t: is that a bad thing?

Point at the bit where the taskbar meets the desktop, the cursor will turn into an arrow pointing up and down, click then and drag it to the right size.

Original Poster

Done it, thanks guys will rep, after eating my babies (i mean my) easter egg!!

Lulu'sMammy;4878927

Done it, thanks guys will rep, after eating my babies

you monster!!

Original Poster

dregan;4878959

you monster!!

Want some? lol x

Lulu'sMammy;4878927

Done it, thanks guys will rep, after eating my babies (i mean my) easter … Done it, thanks guys will rep, after eating my babies (i mean my) easter egg!!

lol I got worried there til I read to the end of your sentence!

In the IT world, this is known as an ID 10 T Error....glad you got it sorted! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

birdyboyuk;4879101

In the IT world, this is known as an ID 10 T Error....glad you got it … In the IT world, this is known as an ID 10 T Error....glad you got it sorted! :thumbsup:

And in the real world, i'd knock ya teeth out! Lol only kidding big lad

Banned

I want my chocolate eclairs you promised me ages ago luluM... :-(

Original Poster

imranmaz;4879320

I want my chocolate eclairs you promised me ages ago luluM... :-(

I got a box in the cupboard! Did i promise you them? Pm your addy i'll send ya some
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Sad news about Barcelona1972
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1113
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2540

See more discussions