Groups

Arsenal is the best

Banned
    You will see, they will clinch the title and prove the doubters wrong with an amazing comeback.

No, West Ham is the best
    - skusey

36 Comments

you been drinking by any chance samy ?

darren9030;4469505

you been drinking by any chance samy ?

:lol: +1

Yeh, and BJ1 is in Italy:whistling:

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh89/thesaint01/still_smokin_cheech_and_chong.jpg

^^ strong red cross

Banned

To be honest Villa have got more chance of winning :thumbsup:

skusey;4469528

Yeh, and BJ1 is in Italy:whistling:

thesaint;4469565

agree:-D

LMAO...!!! Is it even mathematically possible? Lol I know it is but Arsenal have have about one in a billion chance.

shauneco;4469649

LMAO...!!! Is it even mathematically possible? Lol I know it is but … LMAO...!!! Is it even mathematically possible? Lol I know it is but Arsenal have have about one in a billion chance.

as much chance as Tottenham:thumbsup:

Banned

you seem to be more deluded than bg1! lol

rm13_hammer;4469691

you seem to be more deluded than bg1! lol

+1
    (its BJ1) BTW

cue the stain b4 his next suspension:)

hahaha awaits the liverpool supporters.

The way Liverpool have been dropping points they might as well engrave the trophy now.

shauneco;4469821

The way Liverpool have been dropping points they might as well engrave … The way Liverpool have been dropping points they might as well engrave the trophy now.

if I was a bookie, I would pay out already

skusey;4469721

cue the stain b4 his next suspension:)

I've been on HUKD longer than you, posted about twice as many posts, but served less suspension time than you have.

shauneco;4469821

The way Liverpool have been dropping points they might as well engrave … The way Liverpool have been dropping points they might as well engrave the trophy now.

hey!at least we are challenging this season...in rafa i trust:thumbsup:

Banned

its been uniteds for the past 3 or 4 weeks and will also be theres next season

rm13_hammer;4469873

its been uniteds for the past 3 or 4 weeks and will also be theres next … its been uniteds for the past 3 or 4 weeks and will also be theres next season

is your name mystic meg by any chance

Banned

thesaint;4469845

I've been on HUKD longer than you, posted about twice as many posts, but … I've been on HUKD longer than you, posted about twice as many posts, but served less suspension time than you have.

You forgot to add the bit about having no friends. :thumbsup:

PS - so you now officially Stain are you?

Banned

lyndsbowes;4469901

is your name mystic meg by any chance

no lol i just know none of the other so called "big 4" have got someone by the name of ronaldo! lol

rm13_hammer;4469873

its been uniteds for the past 3 or 4 weeks and will also be theres next … its been uniteds for the past 3 or 4 weeks and will also be theres next season

i'm guessing you mean the Mancs but wishing you meant us :thumbsup:

Banned

skusey;4469678

as much chance as Tottenham:thumbsup:

At least we won a game ! :w00t:

thesaint;4469845

I've been on HUKD longer than you, posted about twice as many posts, but … I've been on HUKD longer than you, posted about twice as many posts, but served less suspension time than you have.

have a prize from the bottom shelf, should be banned for being racist IMO

guv;4469938

You forgot to add the bit about having no friends. :thumbsup:PS - so you … You forgot to add the bit about having no friends. :thumbsup:PS - so you now officially Stain are you?

:w00t::w00t:
    W*** stain

rm13_hammer;4469942

no lol i just know none of the other so called "big 4" have got someone … no lol i just know none of the other so called "big 4" have got someone by the name of ronaldo! lol

doesn't prove anything.... we gave them a run for their money at the beginning of the season..... next season we could be winners of the league..... who knows??

Banned

darren9030;4469945

i'm guessing you mean the Mancs but wishing you meant us :thumbsup:

i wish i meant us aswell
    no doubt spurs fans will believe next year willl be there year as they do every year :-D

2009 spurs relegation party anyone??

lyndsbowes;4470017

doesn't prove anything.... we gave them a run for their money at the … doesn't prove anything.... we gave them a run for their money at the beginning of the season..... next season we could be winners of the league..... who knows??

I know but wouldn't want to spoil your hopes and dreams.

shauneco;4470050

hey anyone can have hopes and dreams.... just so happens that mine seem to be getting closer to becoming reality :thumbsup:

shauneco;4470050

tomorrow night .......hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:?

haha what did i say

MarzBarz;4470198

haha what did i say

u should be a mod

nah im ayt, i h88888 da mods.

shauneco;4469649

LMAO...!!! Is it even mathematically possible? Lol I know it is but … LMAO...!!! Is it even mathematically possible? Lol I know it is but Arsenal have have about one in a billion chance.

ABOUT THE SAME ODDS AS MANK UTD WINNING HONESTLY WITHOUT BACKHANDERS!

I think we're going to win the Champions League, I know many of you doubt it but remember that when quarter finals come around we'll have Adebayor, Eduardo, Fabregas, Rosicky and Walcott. These are 5 crucial players yet they've all missed significant parts of, or all of the season. I'd like to see any team do well with 5 of their best attacking players out, would United be top if they had no Carrick, Tevez, Ronaldo, Rooney and Berbatov all at the same time? I'm not so sure. Arsenal's defence is gettin stronger and I'm confident of progressing against Roma, so even if we do finish 5th, we'll still have a Champions League spot next year :-D

Arsenal Fan;4515318

I think we're going to win the Champions League, I know many of you doubt … I think we're going to win the Champions League, I know many of you doubt it but remember that when quarter finals come around we'll have Adebayor, Eduardo, Fabregas, Rosicky and Walcott. These are 5 crucial players yet they've all missed significant parts of, or all of the season. I'd like to see any team do well with 5 of their best attacking players out, would United be top if they had no Carrick, Tevez, Ronaldo, Rooney and Berbatov all at the same time? I'm not so sure. Arsenal's defence is gettin stronger and I'm confident of progressing against Roma, so even if we do finish 5th, we'll still have a Champions League spot next year :-D

At last, someone who isn't going on about Mank U - just goes to prove there are other teams out there with fans who talk sense!

Lets face it, Liverpool haven't got the bottle to win it and never will with Benitez in charge. Chelsea need to get some stability, success needs to be worked on. Aston Villa haven't got a good enough squad, their first eleven is good but it all goes a bit wrong after that. Arsenal have got a lovely stadium, but they need to invest in some real men, they are far too soft! So, unfortunately United will win again this season and next....................
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. BT deal11
      2. Beer experts help required!34
      3. Cheapest Fifa 18 Digital code?11
      4. What will £250 get me second hand mobile66

See more discussions