watch it free now at
    justin.tv/nil1

9 Comments

i'm watching it on my sat system

Original Poster Banned

how much did that cost and how easy to set up

herewego1234;4827980

how much did that cost and how easy to set up

about £150 for the full system and fairly easy to set up, htere are a few people on here that could give you more info.

well wort having though, i've got a choice of 3 premier league matches at the moment, arsenal, bolton or newcastle :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

i need one of those
    do you have to buy a card

watch it on

myp2p.eu

Banned

souljacker;4827999

about £150 for the full system and fairly easy to set up, htere are a few … about £150 for the full system and fairly easy to set up, htere are a few people on here that could give you more info.well wort having though, i've got a choice of 3 premier league matches at the moment, arsenal, bolton or newcastle :thumbsup:

he he.... another satisfied customer. :thumbsup:

I watched the Spurs game earlier. Had a choice of ELEVEN channels to see it on!:p

Banned

herewego1234;4828020

i need one of thosedo you have to buy a card

No card necessary.

2-0...

guv;4828122

he he.... another satisfied customer. :thumbsup:I watched the Spurs game … he he.... another satisfied customer. :thumbsup:I watched the Spurs game earlier. Had a choice of ELEVEN channels to see it on!:p

show off :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value59
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553773
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?610
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914468

See more discussions