Arsenal Man Utd in 3D?

I've heard Sundays game will be broadcast in 3d in some pubs.... does anyone know which pubs?

10 Comments

Banned

THIS ( Boozers all wearing 3D glasses Class )

http://i932.photobucket.com/albums/ad163/DJ_URBAN/3d-glasses-monsters-vs-aliens-super.jpg

Seeing baconface's massive nostril hair's in 3D? Who wouldn't

if your local pub as invested in a 3d television then i would think you have a good chance of seeing it in 3d:), not very many i would of thought lol, not just yet anyway as its relativley still new technogly

9 pubs around the UK are doing it, but not advertising it, cos of overcrowding.

[BSkyB will not name the pubs, for fear of overcrowding, but has said … [BSkyB will not name the pubs, for fear of overcrowding, but has said football fans at four London establishments, two in Manchester and one each in Cardiff, Edinburgh and Dublin will find they have the option of watching the game on a 3D screen.

Original Poster

top secret then...nevermind... cheers for the info

Fabregas is 14-1 to score first @ Paddy Power (via the Arsenal website) if anyone is after a good bet

Banned

There are loads of things that would benefit from 3D. Football isn't one of them.

When they invent the "holodeck", then you can beam me up Scotty - I'll be up for that! (You could even throw coins at Bellamy and not get in the crap for it!) :-D

jonbinns;7692827

Fabregas is 14-1 to score first @ Paddy Power (via the Arsenal website) … Fabregas is 14-1 to score first @ Paddy Power (via the Arsenal website) if anyone is after a good bet

Please place that bet with me.........:roll::roll:

Wtf is everyone turning into tommy the tipster lately or what :x

I can't wait for Virtual Reality TV (Probably technology for next century)
Then watching football would be interested, you could pretend to trip up Rooney etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!1820
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1842
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183419
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764047

See more discussions