Arsenal Stadium Help & Advice Please

3 replies
Found 18th May 2011
Looking at taking my son to the Emirates Cup. Need a bit of adviceif anyone ha anyknowledge of the stadium.

Firstly will be travelling by train to Finsbury Park. On the Arsenal website it says it is only a 10 minute walk from the ground. Does anyone know if this is genuine 10 minute walk or is it best to get the tube to Arsenal.

Secondly, where is the best place to sit. My sons only 12 and will be his first trip there, so want to try and get best possible seat.

Thanks in advance of any help & advice.

1. Misc
  2. Arsenal
3 Comments

Supermod

Finsbury Park is a 10 minute walk and it is a decent walk as you go past the old Highbury which might interest some Arsenal fans. I always find that the best views are mid tier just off of the corners. Pitch level is not great as you do not get to see it all.

The Emirates is a decent stadium but I think it lacks magic. It is built like an American stadium with its absolute symmetry. Still, it is a good day out.

yes it is only 10 mins walk behind one of the goals would be best spot for him, its a friendly place for the emirates cup, so normally no hassle hope u enjoy it

Original Poster

Thanks.

Appreciate the help.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1653
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming1118
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226651
    4. word association Game74244921

See more discussions