Groups

Arsenal star in hot water over shocking injury

Robin Van Persie has been labelled a "callous thug" after causing a serious facial injury to an up-and-coming footballer.

After suffering injury after injury throughout his career, he now looks like he's decided to try and inflict some pain on fellow players. The youngster's parents have called for the Dutch FA to impose a ban similar to that given to Nigel De Jong.

13 Comments

that was hilarious

boink...aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrghhhhh X) oO

boabbyrab

that was hilarious

I wasn't the only one to laugh then? I thought I was evil for a second oO

Banned

jesus his eye popped out and was dangling on his cheek, sick!

PMSL........X)

Was that police sirens or an ambulance in the background?

Perhaps it was Wenger's son and he has the same genetic deficiency as his dad of not being able to see the obvious.

Making too much of it. Wasn't an aspiring talent at all. No positional sense

well if he cant get past the post with his own head, whats he like with a ball? lol

imagine the commentary for that one "Oh and he hits the post".

greg_68

Perhaps it was Wenger's son and he has the same genetic deficiency as his … Perhaps it was Wenger's son and he has the same genetic deficiency as his dad of not being able to see the obvious.

Not like slur Alex being stitched up by Looney - that was funnier, and he IS a thug!
    Edited by: "HesFamily4" 25th Oct 2010

That was horrific, sounds like ambulance got there quick tho
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I have 2 spare netflix slots and a spotify share.917
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047185
      3. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491

See more discussions