Groups
    EXPIRED

arsenal tickets

hi i am after a couple of arsenal matchday tickets for the emirates, doesnt matter what game, i just want to go and cant get them anywhere without paying skyhigh prices. i would take only one if thats all their is avialable

7 Comments

"i would take only one if thats all their is avialable"

That's decent of you :thumbsup:

Ticket touting is illegal, so probably not for this site in all fairness....:thumbsup:

Original Poster

i dont want tickets off touts, just asking on here in the vain hope that a genuine arsenal fan who had tickets and couldnt go for whatever reason and wanted to sell them for face value, and i would prefer two so i can take my son but if not one, whats the problem with that

stuart1955;1687126

i dont want tickets off touts, just asking on here in the vain hope that … i dont want tickets off touts, just asking on here in the vain hope that a genuine arsenal fan who had tickets and couldnt go for whatever reason and wanted to sell them for face value, and i would prefer two so i can take my son but if not one, whats the problem with that

Fair enough - however, some tickets were £94 each for some Arsenal games when someone posted a thread on all the English leagues prices.

...on "Hull City Online".

These were the actual clubs prices...

Original Poster

yes i know the prices are a far to high, i dont know how people can afford to go week in weekout, if you do a search on google for arsenal tickets you get loads of ticket agencies selling them, i just checked one and the cheapest ticket for the game vs middlesbourgh on the 15 march is £130.i cant afford and wouldnt pay those sort of prices.

stuart1955;1691052

yes i know the prices are a far to high, i dont know how people can … yes i know the prices are a far to high, i dont know how people can afford to go week in weekout, if you do a search on google for arsenal tickets you get loads of ticket agencies selling them, i just checked one and the cheapest ticket for the game vs middlesbourgh on the 15 march is £130.i cant afford and wouldnt pay those sort of prices.

I have a pair of tickets for Arsenal vs. Reading on April 19th, Upper Tier behind the goal face value £46 each let me know if you're interested?

wheatld;1823318

I have a pair of tickets for Arsenal vs. Reading on April 19th, Upper … I have a pair of tickets for Arsenal vs. Reading on April 19th, Upper Tier behind the goal face value £46 each let me know if you're interested?

Sorry, sold them now.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2024
      2. Seems that Uber will NOT have it's London Licence Renewed by TFL - declarin…1932
      3. HUKD Nintendo Switch owners thread941347
      4. love affairs1756

See more discussions