Groups

Arsenal v Chelsea

Banned
    Just one thing to say really..

27 Comments

Original Poster Banned

YUSSSSER!!!

3-0

chelsea are getting what my turkey got on xmas day ..................................stuffed

make that 3-1

game on

hamza123

game on

its on sky sports 1 mate ...................................................................haha

shedboy66

its on sky sports 1 mate … its on sky sports 1 mate ...................................................................haha

ha ha, it's getting tasty now...........tackles flyin in

follow this link & go to 2049

what kind of time is that

Original Poster Banned

Yes great game

Flop, I support chelsea.

Supermod

The first half was boring.

Good result for United if it stays like this. Both these teams drop points but Arsenal tend to drop more.

I think a draw would be a great result

Supermod

r4ge

I think a draw would be a great result

Still 20 minutes left. I would not rule that out.

Original Poster Banned

When's the utd chelsea game been re-scheduled for anyone know?

march sometime

Supermod

DangerGod

When's the utd chelsea game been re-scheduled for anyone know?

Tuesday 1st March at 19:45pm
    Edited by: "magicjay1986" 27th Dec 2010

magicjay1986

The first half was boring. Good result for United if it stays like this. … The first half was boring. Good result for United if it stays like this. Both these teams drop points but Arsenal tend to drop more.

Fergie probably aint bothered what happens tonight as whoever loses is probably out of the running and a draw hinders both of them

Come on the Gunners 18 to go :-)

Taxi for Ancelotti

Supermod

jase.2

Fergie probably aint bothered what happens tonight as whoever loses is … Fergie probably aint bothered what happens tonight as whoever loses is probably out of the running and a draw hinders both of themCome on the Gunners 18 to go :-)

I would not be bothered either. United are coming good at a time when Arsenal and Chelsea both were not. Then to beat Arsenal was a sign of that.

been no horse racing on for ages so all the money av saved has gone on this game come on arsenal @ 2/1

Original Poster Banned

Good. Hopefully Chelsea found form by march and get a result against united.

loads of moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

what happened between theo and cesc when cesc got man of the match didnt quite catch it.

:D.

Wow, Our title contenders are pretty much out of it now, Pleased it went Arsenals way, Chelsea's form really sucks at the moment.

Was hoping for a draw but we know Arsenal will drop loads of point's between now and the end of the season.

It's shaping up nice, May I also remind you that who ever is top boxing day usually goes on to win the league..!!!.

Perfect result for Man U i feel.

Chelsea are much more of a threat and now lagging behind quite a bit.

United still have play Chelsea twice and go to Arsenal away don't they? I can see United dropping plenty of points still, Chelsea are still a big threat though, hopefully their slump continues before they sort themselves out.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Your dream gaming set up?35
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99197
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415614094
      4. GOT Leaks again919

See more discussions