Hull sixth!

if only newcastle could play without Michael owen :'(

Original Poster

kyalion;3065738

Choked !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :oops::x:thinking:

:w00t:time to change your avatar to Arsenal 1-2 Hull:w00t::

holy carp guys, is this fo' real?

[SIZE="6"]spoiler[/SIZE]

Two goals in four second-half minutes from Geovanni and Daniel Cousin earned Hull a famous away win over Arsenal.

Arsenal took the lead in the 47th minute when Cesc Fabregas's shot found the net via Paul McShane's legs.

But Hull hit back through Geovanni's brilliant 25-yard strike on 61 minutes before Cousin's well-placed glancing header from Andy Dawson's corner.

William Gallas clattered the crossbar in the 83rd minute before a brilliant Boaz Myhill save denied Fabregas.

The final whistle was met with stunned silence from Arsenal's faithful fans, while the small contingent of travelling fans will return to East Yorkshire with the knowledge their team have climbed to sixth spot in the Premier League after their third - and most important - win of the season.

well done hull, a VERY welcome result:thumbsup:

Walcott's one off england performance has gone to his head without a doubt, had he not wasted so many good opportunities Arsenal would have won by a few goals....

But fair play to Hull who capitalised on Walcott being so wasteful , hope he gets his feet back on the ground soon

badgerrules;3065809

Two goals in four second-half minutes from Geovanni and Daniel Cousin … Two goals in four second-half minutes from Geovanni and Daniel Cousin earned Hull a famous away win over Arsenal. Arsenal took the lead in the 47th minute when Cesc Fabregas's shot found the net via Paul McShane's legs. But Hull hit back through Geovanni's brilliant 25-yard strike on 61 minutes before Cousin's well-placed glancing header from Andy Dawson's corner. William Gallas clattered the crossbar in the 83rd minute before a brilliant Boaz Myhill save denied Fabregas. The final whistle was met with stunned silence from Arsenal's faithful fans, while the small contingent of travelling fans will return to East Yorkshire with the knowledge their team have climbed to sixth spot in the Premier League after their third - and most important - win of the season.

Cheers, my Iron's won so I'm happy enough already, was it a well deserved win for Hull?

Anyone in the know

skusey;3065767

:w00t:time to change your avatar to Arsenal 1-2 Hull:w00t::

I don't think so Gotta have something to cling onto :oops:

what a result. Geo's goal was superb. Fully deserved win.

Didn't see the game but well played to Hull. Nice to see a team we all thought would struggle do well ( start well anyway ).

jase.2;3065857

Walcott's one off england performance has gone to his head without a … Walcott's one off england performance has gone to his head without a doubt, had he not wasted so many good opportunities Arsenal would have won by a few goals....But fair play to Hull who capitalised on Walcott being so wasteful , hope he gets his feet back on the ground soon

That's been Arsenal's failing for quite a few years now.

I remember seeing them get this unbelievable 0-0 draw at home a few years back in the CL - when they had like 29 shots on target in just the 90 mins!

robtallica;3065877

I remember seeing them get this unbelievable 0-0 draw at home a few years … I remember seeing them get this unbelievable 0-0 draw at home a few years back in the CL - when they had like 29 shots on target in just the 90 mins!

Sounds like Liverpool v Stoke :oops:

hahahaha shudda got them pesky kids out! respect to hull city though kept them out as well for a further 25 mins! :P

lee2008;3065765

if only newcastle could play without Michael owen :'(

if only newcastle could actually play!!
    up the villa!! :-D & wd hull, not many team will win at the emirates this season i dont think

Hahaha!! What a result.:thumbsup:

Bradford managed to beat arsenal, chelsea and liverpool during their stint in the top flight, now they in div 3 and going to the non league.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?56
      3. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384

See more discussions