Arsenal v Madrid.

Found 26th Apr
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
My guess is, call me mad and crazy, but whoever wins the second leg

OK, in all seriousness, I'll say At Madrid. Arsenal should have gone away with at least a 3 goals to nil lead tonight (against 10 men and a manager in the naughty corner). To only score one goal and to conceed one too is just not good enough.

I'll happily eat my words if I'm wrong but that's a cracking result for the Spaniards tonight.
Athletico
Athletico are 2nd in La Liga and there is no way Arsenal would score even 2 against 10 of this team haha! If you thought they could come away with 1-1 before the game started you’d be crazy!! Athletico conveniently saved a slight embarrassment in the end and they were always in control with the luck of the schedule. Arsenal winning away? No! so they lose or force extra time and pens! (Arsenal fan)
Edited by: "zcgby03" 27th Apr
Oblak is world class, made some outstanding saves
would never have thought Roma would turn it round at Barca but they did. round 2 still to go.
Op, stop posting football scores in the title before the highlights have aired.

Mentula.!

I've muted your posts but still see your threads.
Edited by: "chocci" 27th Apr
Moved from ASK to MISC and removed scores from title - @AW0079 it's a good idea not to post match scores in title / opening post on future threads in case members haven't seen the match yet (spoilers - we had some reports too) thanks
The goalkeeper wasn't that good but Arsenal's attackers were poor.
If they'd been offered that many decent chances before the game they'd have taken it.
Madrid to go through.
Not Woolwich.....

33742508-ZImDB.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants