Groups

Arsenal V Spurs

Please comment about the game

13 Comments

Choked. :x

cant ****ing belive it. was at work and rang home 5 minutes 4 the end o the game. they were 4 - 2 up. when i got home. 4 -4.

Poor defending from both teams, I fail to see how there was 4 minutes of stoppage time I thought it was the Emirates not Old Trafford.

comical, great goal by Bentley although if I was still a keeper I would have saved it-too many errors, as for the spurs keeper? joke

as a neutral it was an amazing game.

i hate Arsenal so i was over joyed that they threw away their lead.

but then again, i hate Spurs, but you can't help admire how they didn't give up and kept going until the end.

unlike Arsenal

Banned

arsenal are leaky this season its as simple as that

Watched it until the last minute, turned over for 5 mins to watch Andy Murray play tennis, switched back over at 4-4! couldnt believe it, switched back to miss Andy Murray win his match! How the hell did that happen?

Great game, admittedly because Spurs didn't give up, but also because Arsenal will never stop attacking even if they are 4-2 up.

i jumped out my seat when lennen put that last goal in - and im a chelsea fan ,i hate spurs - but i hate arsenal more

natversion1;3327724

Poor defending from both teams, I fail to see how there was 4 minutes of … Poor defending from both teams, I fail to see how there was 4 minutes of stoppage time I thought it was the Emirates not Old Trafford.

Four minutes njury time due to there being 5 goals in the second half (then the sixth in injury time). Plus the subsisutions, which are supposed to be 30 secs each one!

boro won so im not bothered

mr miagi;3328091

boro won so im not bothered

ill second that.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win amazing travel prizes including £2000 travel voucher, flights and holid…11
      2. LG G6 International [email protected] droidauthority22
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…77
      4. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card33

See more discussions