Found 4th Nov 2009
wow....another great performance.

1. Misc
  2. Arsenal
5 Comments

Banned

bit late

Massive weren't they,in Arsene we trust!!!!

Original Poster

I think we need one more striker.

MarzBarz;6784448

I think we need one more striker.

Not really when you consider we have Van Persie, Bendtner, Eduardo, Vela, Arshavin, Walcott, and all these players preferred position would be playing in strike. Out of all the teams in the league, apart from Man City maybe I'd say we have the most strength in depth attacking wise. If anything we could do with a central defender because if Gallas or the Verminator get injured we'd have to play Silvestre or Senderos seeing as Djourou will be out for most of the season.

Arsenal Fan;6786390

Not really when you consider we have Van Persie, Bendtner, Eduardo, Vela, … Not really when you consider we have Van Persie, Bendtner, Eduardo, Vela, Arshavin, Walcott, and all these players preferred position would be playing in strike. Out of all the teams in the league, apart from Man City maybe I'd say we have the most strength in depth attacking wise. If anything we could do with a central defender because if Gallas or the Verminator get injured we'd have to play [SIZE="4"]Silvestre [/SIZE]or Senderos seeing as Djourou will be out for most of the season.

:-D:p
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57598
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions