Groups

Arsenal vs sunderland Referee should be Shot.

This is Daylight robbery..wtf!

15 Comments

Thats football

Fabregas goal was great. Not seen rest of it though.

Original Poster

He almost drop the ball in the net himself...
    Edited by: "saayinla" 18th Sep 2010

Sunderland deserved a point at the very least, which they got =)

Original Poster

badumtish

Sunderland deserved a point at the very least, which they got =)

Yeah....by hook or by crook

Supermod

Sunderland deserved a point and Wenger needs to pipe down.

The referee unfairly decided the outcome of that match and should be banned for life - and would be if I could influence it.,

Banned

why? What did he do wrong?
    I didn't see all the game so no idea what you are all talking about

The bits I did see was most the first half including the lucky goal, and the last 15 mins inc where we scored. Missed the penalty (as did arsenal lol)

I dont really mind as long as manure are still below us, they will need to win tomorrow by 5 goals to go above us and i dont see that happening!!

the ref was dodgy he booked song when he didnt even touch the sunderland bloke which replays confirmed but they were allowed to take the legs of wilshere without conceding a freekick

Yep hope bacon face loses

magicjay1986

Sunderland deserved a point and Wenger needs to pipe down.

Its Wenger.. If he doesn't win its everyone else's fault, Referee, Linesman the weather etc

Poor old Arsenal. Poor old Wenger not getting his own way.

Song should have been booked earlier on in the game for hacking TWICE at Malbranque.

Don't forget we've had Cattermole sent off twice this season. He's committed 5 fouls, and been given 4 bookings.

As for the result, if Rosicky hadn't of put the ball in the River Wear then you'd have won the game anyway X)

yeh, shoot the ref, hang the managers, castrate the players and nuke the supporters!!!!!
    overreaction?

Let's not mention the fact that Arsenal missed a penalty to go 2-0 up though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …88152
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30115
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764501
      4. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226

See more discussions