Groups

Arsenal Vs Sutton 14/1

Worth punt on Sutton to win given Arsenal's form of late??

27 Comments

Original Poster

bbc.co.uk/spo…752

MOTD COMMENTATOR'S NOTES

Steve Wilson: "Once in a footballing generation there comes a match so incredible that it belongs in the pages of Roy of the Rovers.

"Perhaps with this cup run Sutton have surpassed even all those non-league heroes of legend, from Blyth to Wimbledon, Yeovil to Leatherhead, Woking to Hereford - even Sutton's own 1989 vintage.

"This is a game that has upturned Sutton's world so completely that maybe no one should be surprised that, since beating Leeds, they have drawn one and lost three games - scoring only once.

"Arsenal's world came crashing down in Munich. Wenger's response to his critics in Friday's press conference was well aimed. By stating that he'll be managing somewhere next season - even it's not at Arsenal - he was effectively telling them there are plenty more fish in the sea.

"Becoming the first manager to win the FA Cup seven times would be a good way to sign off - if that's what he chooses."

I know Arsenal were muck on Wednesday, but I have a feeling Sutton are going to be on the end of a drubbing.

Banned

blueybarnes

I know Arsenal were muck on Wednesday, but I have a feeling Sutton are … I know Arsenal were muck on Wednesday, but I have a feeling Sutton are going to be on the end of a drubbing.

Arsenal wont finish with 11 players on the pitch and he wont risk his big hitters when the top 4 is so tight and their next game is at anfield.
    Score draw would be my betting unless welbeck starts.
    Hardly an expert though.

Wengers last game in charge if this goes pear shaped....... Now THAT could be some odds!?!

just ask lincoln wd the imps

Lincoln is the real story.

Graham Taylor must be having a little chuckle to himself!

Gollywood

Lincoln is the real story.Graham Taylor must be having a little chuckle … Lincoln is the real story.Graham Taylor must be having a little chuckle to himself!

Lol, Burnley haven't lost at home all season

cloudthecat

Wengers last game in charge if this goes pear shaped....... Now THAT … Wengers last game in charge if this goes pear shaped....... Now THAT could be some odds!?!

He pretty much has to sack himself he has that much control of the club.
    Aka not gunna happen.
    Edited by: "geebeegooner" 18th Feb

Banned

I advise Dave to put all his savings & his house on Sutton winning.
    Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 18th Feb

Original Poster

YouDontWantToKnow

I advise Dave to put all his savings & his house on Sutton winning.

​you should enter comedian competitions, you'll win.

Banned

davewave

​you should enter comedian competitions, you'll win.

thanks

Here is a sensible combined bet for you (you will have to check the starting 11 first)

Arsenal to win by a minimum of 3 goals
    Giroud - Anytime assist
    Ozil - Anytime Assist
    Sanchez - To score
    Half time - Arsenal Win
    Full time - Arsenal Win

Sensible betting.

LOL @ you two! :-)

Banned

14/1?

They are 28/1 on bet365.

Banned

MrScotchBonnet

14/1?They are 28/1 on bet365.

Odds were around 15/1 at the time of the original post

However after Lincolns win can we really hope 2 clubs make a 103 year old record in one season & get to the Quarter Finals? Probably not. Should Sutton win it guarantees a non-league club in the semis though.

Wenger will be paying more attention to the FA Cup after Chelseas 10 point lead & Arsenals recent rocky performance so he is going to field a decent squad with the top players at least on the bench. He cannot afford to write the FA Cup off like he has done in previous years.

Sutton will be outclassed from the whistle. And if that happens you can expect a lead of 3 or more goals for sure & odds of 5 or 6 should be totally realistic.

Then Arsenal have Lincoln & they are through to the semis.

Banned

Just seen line up

Xhaka & Iwobi assists.

Banned

Here we go lol.

That pitch should fly.

Banned

MrScotchBonnet

Here we go lol.That pitch should fly.

Will be a very fast game.

Did you see the size of Suttons reserve goalkeeper?
    Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 20th Feb

Banned

YouDontWantToKnow

Will be a very fast game.Did you see the size of Suttons reverse … Will be a very fast game.Did you see the size of Suttons reverse goalkeeper?

Nah I didn't.

Banned

MrScotchBonnet

Nah I didn't.

A 45 year old Matt Lucas but 1 foot taller

Banned

Sutton won't have any energy left by half time.

Banned

I fear the worst now the first has gone in.

YouDontWantToKnow

A 45 year old Matt Lucas but 1 foot taller

Sounds like an ideal goalkeeper to me

Banned

Oxlade-Chamberlain on.

Totally different game now.

Banned

airfix

Sounds like an ideal goalkeeper to me

Yeah. With 15 minutes left he was just on TV eating a big greasy burger in the dugout & he is a sub!

Banned

Roarie Deacon is off to the Championship or League One next season.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)2226
      2. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32204
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …84142
      4. Follow the Three Word Game!!!44624043

See more discussions