Expired

Artificial Christmas Trees

8 replies
Found 21st Dec 2010
I want a couple of Green artificial Christmas trees, 4', 5' 6' size doesn't matter really as I will be taking these apart so I only want to be paying a few quid MAX for them. I know there are some on offer at homebase etc... but I am without car and stuck at home after a back op so I cannot drive round places so easily, so free (or cheap) delivery of the trees would be a bonus.

Thanks in advance.

8 Comments

If you look in deals there's meant to be 6ft trees at Homebase for £3

sorry just read the whole post doh!

Tesco have these starting @ £3 for 5ft instore at the moment, think you'll struggle to get them delivered though but maybe friends/family could pick one up if you have a local Tesco?

Original Poster

comet06

Tesco have these starting @ £3 for 5ft instore at the moment, think … Tesco have these starting @ £3 for 5ft instore at the moment, think you'll struggle to get them delivered though but maybe friends/family could pick one up if you have a local Tesco?

I am going to tesco later this week so I will have a look there, thanks very much!

Original Poster

Please keep the ideas and suggestions coming though if you guys see anything, THANKS!

homebase are selling them for £3

Again don't know if you're near one as they won't deliver but I saw cheap trees in Lidl last Thursday, £3 and £5.

Original Poster

Ok thanks, I may be able to get to Lidl, As I said earlier I would prefer trees delivered (cheaply if poss) so any more suggestions, any more sale bargains kickin aboot? Cheers!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. CEX grading68
    2. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge610
    3. Advice on selling an iPhone?67
    4. Best way to get to Alton towers from north west, or by train, coach etc11

See more discussions