Groups

Artificial owl ( Website)

Found this fascinating website about abandoned man made structures, thought i would share with anyone interested,

artificialowl.net/

10 Comments

thankyou

great
    just spent a enjoyable 3/4 hour looking

have got to say that i really enjoyed that site ~ very interesting good find:thumbsup:

yeah nice find!

Enjoyed looking - Thank you

Love it, might pop down to Dungeoness to see those mirrors one day

+ rep for your trouble :thumbsup:

good site :thumbsup: i like looking round sites like this.

not sure if you've seen this one ]28 days later its a site thats dedicated to abandoned & dissued asylums and hospitals & buildings ect, i have to say some are very sad knowing what when on in some of those places & the history of them also the fact the buildings have been either left to ruin or to be demolished.

richp;5482143

good site :thumbsup: i like looking round sites like this.not sure if … good site :thumbsup: i like looking round sites like this.not sure if you've seen this one ]28 days later its a site thats dedicated to abandoned & dissued asylums and hospitals & buildings ect, i have to say some are very sad knowing what when on in some of those places & the history of them also the fact the buildings have been either left to ruin or to be demolished.

Both very interesting wesbites, thank you

richp;5482143

good site :thumbsup: i like looking round sites like this.not sure if … good site :thumbsup: i like looking round sites like this.not sure if you've seen this one ]28 days later its a site thats dedicated to abandoned & dissued asylums and hospitals & buildings ect, i have to say some are very sad knowing what when on in some of those places & the history of them also the fact the buildings have been either left to ruin or to be demolished.

very interesting as well Thankyou
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?22
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047150
      3. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 187 ***1129
      4. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66

See more discussions