Found 22nd Dec 2009
buy this item on ebay; 280441555240

Basically it's b*ggered, I wouldnt touch it with a bargepole, yet people are bidding on it without seeing photos and without knowing the extent of the damage...seller claims;

'No returns accepted, if you buy this phone you must realise it is broken - and i have listed the faults with the phone that i know of, as i use it everyday, however there may be more of which i cannot accept responsibility for'

great! Caveat Emptor!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Effectively what your post amounts to is this; "Why are people stupid?"

Granted it is quite a reductionist take on your post, but none the less keeps the basic argument the same. The answer to which is, "Because".

Unless you happen to be the actual seller, in which case this is a nice bit of marketing, all exposure in your case is good, even if it is bad.

Original Poster

erm yeh. exactly.

*tumbleweed*

wandereragro;7302447

Effectively what your post amounts to is this; "Why are people … Effectively what your post amounts to is this; "Why are people stupid?"Granted it is quite a reductionist take on your post, but none the less keeps the basic argument the same. The answer to which is, "Because".Unless you happen to be the actual seller, in which case this is a nice bit of marketing, all exposure in your case is good, even if it is bad.

lol

:thumbsup:

they will get refunded through paypal regardless...

It sold for £111.99!

£111.99 + £7 P&P for a touchscreen phone with a broken screen... :roll:

Nice insurance claim for a new phone currently in the works......

Original Poster

Shengis;7303803

Nice insurance claim for a new phone currently in the works......

mmm true, never thought of that, probably what it'll end up as tbh.

A distinct possibility I would have thought ;-)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35107
    2. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?917
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226665
    4. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled. (Statement from TT Games)1517

See more discussions