As the saying goes, do you drive straight 'over' or 'through' a roundabout?

27 replies
Found 22nd Feb 2011
I'm a straight-through kind of guy.

27 Comments

straight AHEAD

Original Poster

Aha! There's a third way then lol

Original Poster

I suppose if you're driving a tank it's literally any of the above at a roundabout lol

barky

straight AHEAD

This

SuperEd

depends if its an island, i tend to go round then :P for the small ones i sometimes to over but depending how high it is. Wouldnt want to bump my car

Banned

navigate

Straight over

As my driving instructor used to say "Its called a roundabout, not an overabout"

I prefer to jump them Your text here

Some mini roundabouts in my area seem to be placed 2-3meters away from where they should have been put, most people drive on the wrong (right) side of them to turn right.

shauneco

Haha, it was a peaceful night and then...

Thats funny s***

Half over

shauneco

thats good, this one is amazing! youtube.com/wat…R=1

I go just like this

splatsplatsplat

thats good, this one is amazing! … thats good, this one is amazing! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-0Ky5TV4do&NR=1

Was going to post that one but I think the first one made it, The second one probably naffed his car up lol.

Across

straight through

Straight over.

Anyway, what saying are you on about?

Around,... straight on,... or at a numbered exit for me.

Liking those automated tags (due to the presence of the word "drive" in the subject):

"Tags: hard drive, cheap storage, flash drive, storage, usb drive"

BFN,

fp.

fanpages

Around,... straight on,... or at a numbered exit for me.Liking those … Around,... straight on,... or at a numbered exit for me.Liking those automated tags (due to the presence of the word "drive" in the subject):"Tags: hard drive, cheap storage, flash drive, storage, usb drive"BFN,fp.

Never noticed the system puts automated tags based on title keywords before. Learn something new everyday
Edited by: "jonny619447" 22nd Feb 2011

straight over

straight under

2nd exit (or whatever number it is)

I saw a car over a really high round about (raised), well he tried car flipped over, it was a round about near poplar E14, there was a petrol station near by, dont have a picture, btw dont know if it was an accident or stupidity

MR1123

I saw a car over a really high round about (raised), well he tried car … I saw a car over a really high round about (raised), well he tried car flipped over, it was a round about near poplar E14, there was a petrol station near by, dont have a picture, btw dont know if it was an accident or stupidity

The seasonal/Christmas campaign to make the public aware of the effects of drink-driving uses wrecked vehicles mounted on roundabouts in prominent places.

Perhaps what you saw was somebody trying to be helpful by donating their own car that year.

BFN,

fp.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769571
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710988
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3167
    4. Add one, leave one game54415463

See more discussions