1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
52 Comments

wtf???

Obviously on about MW2.

????????

Original Poster Banned

ye soz guys im callin out sum1 on ere who hasn added me for sum resson, he scard haha

What a pu.ss.y *sandyravage* sound effect.

Original Poster Banned

haha scott

This guy gets weirder by the day....

Original Poster Banned

betta to be weerd than a borin twunk eh no offens

Get a life and learn to spell make the most of the school holidays

Why use a private message when you can write you nonsense publicly for all to ridicule...

Original Poster Banned

i cnt remeber his chat name on here can onli remeber his psn name dats why i made the topic no 1 is forcin u 2 reply r they

Supermod

Spend more time in the library and less time playing games. No offens.

Original Poster Banned

dont mind inslts pal its the inet doubt ud talk like dat to my face. shud i reed ficton or non ficton books thaks lmao

Hey its me, i will add you now, i do work, i can't play all the time!!

Original Poster Banned

sojnd m8 lol can a modd finish dis thred before anymor spell checkers come in lol

anyone fancy a game add me!

This guy is just a wind up - probably a multi as he seems to know about mods? Pretty impressive for a newbie I'd say. Guess its someone who's suspended and someone who needs their fix to wind everyone up as they normally do. Now who hasn't been on for a while?

kaks26

This guy is just a wind up - probably a multi as he seems to know about … This guy is just a wind up - probably a multi as he seems to know about mods? Pretty impressive for a newbie I'd say. Guess its someone who's suspended and someone who needs their fix to wind everyone up as they normally do. Now who hasn't been on for a while?

VB1

Original Poster Banned

o shut up kaks it borin seem like ur the onli one with daft theory u must be daft if u dnt tink i kno wat a mod does on a computer, go away and anny sum otha peeple like i sed this thred is finishd i know who the guy is so stop moanin on geez sum peeple on ere are propa sad

JustGiles

o shut up kaks it borin seem like ur the onli one with daft theory u must … o shut up kaks it borin seem like ur the onli one with daft theory u must be daft if u dnt tink i kno wat a mod does on a computer, go away and anny sum otha peeple like i sed this thred is finishd i know who the guy is so stop moanin on geez sum peeple on ere are propa sad

X) hit a sore point there then it seems. Leave you to it bud.

Original Poster Banned

shud ov tried out fer the police mr sinster lol cya later pal off u trot

JustGiles

betta to be weerd than a borin twunk eh no offens

No offence taken my little friend, although to call me boring based on my comments on your "writing" style is a tad presumptious......

Original Poster Banned

i neva calld u borin i just sed its betta to be weerd than borin... y u take i personlly m8?

Original Poster Banned

hehe

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1011/576214595_f481eb3988.jpg

kaks26

This guy is just a wind up - probably a multi as he seems to know about … This guy is just a wind up - probably a multi as he seems to know about mods? Pretty impressive for a newbie I'd say. Guess its someone who's suspended and someone who needs their fix to wind everyone up as they normally do. Now who hasn't been on for a while?

Yeah because this is the only forum on the internet..... So no-one could possibly know about moderators if they'd not been here long.

your lack of grasp on the english language is giving me a headache

Original Poster Banned

dcx_badass

Yeah because this is the only forum on the internet..... So no-one could … Yeah because this is the only forum on the internet..... So no-one could possibly know about moderators if they'd not been here long.

exacly wat a geek

Shallap you boring old farts.

Make sure you give a good old fashioned ass whooping for bein a P***Y
Edited by: "CFC_Mark" 17th Aug 2010

dcx_badass

Yeah because this is the only forum on the internet..... So no-one could … Yeah because this is the only forum on the internet..... So no-one could possibly know about moderators if they'd not been here long.

Don't you think the OP is a multi ?

I think you're in a minority if you don't

can someone change the title of the thread so it doesn't include my psn name lol! It gives me the creeps when i see it as a thread title!

asayer

anyone fancy a game add me!

Not being funny but with the comments I've seen on here, your the kind of person I avoid on XBL.

Nou ofensxe (No offense)

meadsy I think you quoted the wrong guy lol justgiles is the special one

Banned

Multi banned.

lulz nice

lulz asb=ledge

You ban him yet BG1 isn't banned. This site makes no sense.

Banned

lol - system glitch - can't ban this member - invincible id.

dcx - multi's are not permitted, end of story.

so wait, hes banned, or not banned?

If it was a multi why did it last so long then. Or is it just a guess.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3278
  2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769366
  3. Happy Bandi Chorr Diwas and Happy Diwali!1214
  4. Limited quantities of STRAFE® and SHADOW WARRIOR 2 for sale @ Special Reser…47

See more discussions