Groups

ASB A Sense of humour please get

Banned
    The title is all iam saying on the matter,no point in getting into a debate as if ASB doesnt like the way the argument is going,will suspend anyone who disagrees with him,well done you BIG MAN.

97 Comments

addajon?

Lol at the ASB hate this week!

Supermod

Is this not something that can be resolved by you sending aSB a PM instead of posting it here for all to see?

magicbeans

addajon?

lol can some one translate it into english plz

Banned

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/4/23jn6mu.jpg

lol

Banned

déjà vu

who is asb by the way?

Original Poster Banned

magicjay1986

Is this not something that can be resolved by you sending aSB a PM … Is this not something that can be resolved by you sending aSB a PM instead of posting it here for all to see?

keep it up mate "helper status for you"

oh, and no!

RFC you can't go around given members bad Feedback 2 Years later just because they are a Celtic fan lmao.

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/this-thread-sucks/6/Needs-More-Love.jpg

Strong Yoda vibes in the title.

http://www.funnyforumpics.com/forums/this-thread-sucks/7/oracle7azfo9.jpg

Original Poster Banned

WheresMeNuts

RFC you can't go around given members bad Feedback 2 Years later just … RFC you can't go around given members bad Feedback 2 Years later just because they are a Celtic fan lmao.

why not!

wasnt that BTW,LOL

Banned

addjon

who is asb by the way?

ASillyBilly

Banned

you on the booze again RFC?

Supermod

RFC

keep it up mate "helper status for you"oh, and no!

This thread will not end well and it will get closed. At least if you were to send him a PM there is more of a chance that your "point" will be considered. Posting these types of threads do not achieve anything.

Banned

ban hammer will be along shortly

RFC

why not! :)wasnt that BTW,LOL

You can't do it because the guy is a Celtic fan & of course is unlucky he's be forced to follow such a team,but rules are rules & we must follow them ourself..Follow Follow my son.

Original Poster Banned

dog_cop

ban hammer will be along shortly

why because i dared to mention ASB.

Original Poster Banned

WheresMeNuts

You can't do it because the guy is a Celtic fan & of course is unlucky … You can't do it because the guy is a Celtic fan & of course is unlucky he's be forced to follow such a team,but rules are rules & we must follow them ourself..Follow Follow my son.

believe it or not i did,nt know there was a rule about posting in older threads,thought all where fair game.

Banned

RFC

why because i dared to mention ASB.

what do you expect ? threads like this dont end well.. and if your bating ASB you get what you deserve HTH

come on ASB its nearly 11pm here...i need to get to bed.,.... i wana see how this ends....

jellybaby22

I doubt RFC sending asb a pm is going to resolve anythingIn my experience … I doubt RFC sending asb a pm is going to resolve anythingIn my experience when he thinks he is right there's no point in arguing

i got love for RFC..... the exact qualities above make his rants so funny!

Banned

jellybaby22

I doubt RFC sending asb a pm is going to resolve anythingIn my experience … I doubt RFC sending asb a pm is going to resolve anythingIn my experience when he thinks he is right there's no point in arguing

THIS THIS THIS ^^^^^^^

He'd be a great lawyer, he has a comeback for everything!

Supermod

jellybaby22

I am sure aSB would be willing to discuss something in private as opposed to having to deal with something publicly. I could be wrong.

Supermod

DangerGod

THIS THIS THIS ^^^^^^^He'd be a great lawyer, he has a comeback for … THIS THIS THIS ^^^^^^^He'd be a great lawyer, he has a comeback for everything!

Original Poster Banned

lol ,baiting ,why are you so scared of him,surprised at you dog_cop....you cant just let people bully you,you know.....c,mon

Banned

Oh my bad, that's jays turf. (_;)

Banned

RFC

lol ,baiting ,why are you so scared of him,surprised at you … lol ,baiting ,why are you so scared of him,surprised at you dog_cop....you cant let people bully you know.....c,mon.

scared of someone on a shopping forum.. I doubt that .. as mentioned by MJ why wash your washing in public if your feeling bullied by ASB drop him a line?

Banned

HUKD needs to host an annual keyboard fight

Banned

DangerGod

He'd be a great lawyer, he has a comeback for everything!

Not really...

I'm right, your wrong only works if you can 100% back it

Supermod

DangerGod

Oh my bad, that's jays turf. (_;)

Ha! That wasnt what I meant. The face was because I usually hate people who have an answer for everything!!

DangerGod

HUKD needs to host an annual keyboard fight

haha!!! +1 on that suggestion!

Banned

ODB_69

Not really...I'm right, your wrong only works if you can 100% back it

Im now on the bandwagon. I liked your post.

Banned

magicjay1986

Ha! That wasnt what I meant. The face was because I usually hate people … Ha! That wasnt what I meant. The face was because I usually hate people who have an answer for everything!!

Ah right lol

Original Poster Banned

dog_cop

scared of someone on a shopping forum.. I doubt that .. as mentioned by … scared of someone on a shopping forum.. I doubt that .. as mentioned by MJ why wash your washing in public if your feeling bullied by ASB drop him a line?

ah the old shopping forum line.......mate you must do a lot of shopping as you are never off here : ) correct!

bullying,lol.

"insert big teeth picture here"

Banned

WheresMeNuts

RFC you can't go around given members bad Feedback 2 Years later just … RFC you can't go around given members bad Feedback 2 Years later just because they are a Celtic fan lmao.

Correct answer. Leaving negative feedback for a member with whom you didn't even trade is abuse of the feedback system, never mind the fact that the feedback was left last week for a trade 2+ years ago.

To complete the picture, further feedback was left to attack another member, as well as trading spoil.

It might be funny to you RFC, however we don't all share the same sense of humour or disrespect towards the community.,

Edited by: "aScottishBloke" 28th Jan 2011

Banned

Dangergod

Im now on the bandwagon. I liked your post.

It's true though, you can tell when he is losing an arguement... He gets rude

Original Poster Banned

aScottishBloke

Correct answer. Leaving negative feedback for a member with whom you … Correct answer. Leaving negative feedback for a member with whom you didn't even trade is abuse of the feedback system, never mind the fact that the feedback was left last week for a trade 2+ years ago.

oh ya dancer ,gonna lock this thread BIG MAN!!!

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927366
    2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2243
    3. Spotify Family Premium share718
    4. What would be HELL to you?2635

See more discussions