ASDA 12 Minute Washing Machine?

8 replies
Found 27th Mar 2011
direct.asda.com/12-…cle!-Russell-Hobbs-7Kg-White-1200-Spin-Washing-Machine/001561362,default,pd.html

I cant find any reviews on these only peoples options

If you have one can you please let me know if they are any good?

8 Comments

get a twin tub, done in about the same time and cheaper to.

Original Poster

Twin tub? Do you mean a dyson?

Eh? thought twin tubs are very expensive - also they a lot more work than automatic.

Generally you wont find professional reviews for white goods (well except Which) as they not exciting enough to attract the sponsorship etc. Really just go on peoples opinions of the make and if its a good deal.

/edit: Just checked can get twin tubs for £200 ish. Still the only people that would buy one now are very old people who hate new fangled inventions.
Edited by: "ukle" 27th Mar 2011

Original Poster

Yeah but cant find anyones reviews on this

ukle

Eh? thought twin tubs are very expensive - also they a lot more work than … Eh? thought twin tubs are very expensive - also they a lot more work than automatic.Generally you wont find professional reviews for white goods (well except Which) as they not exciting enough to attract the sponsorship etc. Really just go on peoples opinions of the make and if its a good deal.

srthedaddy Twin tub? Do you mean a dyson?

no, i mean a twin tub
http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac52/boabbyrab/images-10.jpg

srthedaddy

Yeah but cant find anyones reviews on this

As said don't look for reviews / comments on that particular model, you wont have any joy look for the make/manufacturer. Which in this case is Russell Hobbs who are better known for making cheap small kitchen appliances (Kettles and Toasters) than big things like this.

Really if you are after a washing machine, it really does pay to spend a bit more and get one of the very good makes as you will make the money back when it lasts you 10 years+. Given this really does seem to be a new thing for Russell Hobbs I would be very very wary, especially given the 12 minute claim.

Original Poster

I see your point thanks for the advice, I'm fed up with the hours of droning but need something that fits under the counter top.Guess Ill wait till Bosch do one

ukle

As said don't look for reviews / comments on that particular model, you … As said don't look for reviews / comments on that particular model, you wont have any joy look for the make/manufacturer. Which in this case is Russell Hobbs who are better known for making cheap small kitchen appliances (Kettles and Toasters) than big things like this.Really if you are after a washing machine, it really does pay to spend a bit more and get one of the very good makes as you will make the money back when it lasts you 10 years+. Given this really does seem to be a new thing for Russell Hobbs I would be very very wary, especially given the 12 minute claim.

12 minutes that's a bit slow my wife can wash stuff in 5 minutes, got her one of these last Christmas and much cheaper too.

http://i.imgur.com/MUbJ0.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. changing a dimmer swith to normal light switch45
    2. Swimming goggles for 3 year old44
    3. printing pictures22
    4. Second sky q mini box - can i buy from ebay?1318

See more discussions