Groups

Asda 3 crates of lager for £20 (Online)

Purchased 9 crates of lager last night, confirmed at £60 when i purchased. Needless to say you don't bother checking the receipt when they come and drop them off, you don't have time too. Anyway i have been charged £70 instead of the £60. Just got in touch with them via the online system..

Even checked my online order which is also priced at £70... Which wasn't the case yesterday when i confirmed the order.

My order email confirmation also states £60, so i think they shall be refunding me £10!

5 Comments

Why stress you have 9 crates of lager to drink!:?

Original Poster

You should never pay more than what was agreed on, end of.

Are you drunk ?

may also even if you a "sorry" credit card (normally when asda over charge, you get £2 ot £5 on a gift card).. in fact, you should ask for this :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Yeah we will see, i aint counting on anything - but it specifically says - that they charge what they offer in store at that time. Well, i know that its 3 for £20... So all i expect is my £10 back! - maybe an extra crate for free on top for the hassle? heh!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?714
      2. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value610
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767191
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014478

See more discussions