ASDA are Stocking Brussels Sprout Bites / Crisps - Who's up for it?

Posted 29th Oct
We see so many random products come out at this time of the year and sprout crisps has now joined the ranks at ASDA.

It's probably one that I'd not go for personally but hey... there could be some folks that want to give them a whirl and whack a packet onto their weekly / Christmas shop?

ASDA Brussels Sprouts Bites Crisps 75p

3319142.jpg
Ingredients
Maize Flour, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Rice Flour, Potato Flour, Salt, Onion Powder, Flavouring, Spinach Powder, Sour Cream Powder (Milk), Emulsifier (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Garlic Powder, Sugar, Black Pepper Powder, Antioxidant (Extracts of Rosemary)

Allergy Advice: Contains: Milk.

Suitable for Vegetarians.
Community Updates

Groups

7 Comments
I bought the pigs in blankets ones the other day from Asda and Tesco’s pigs in blankets wotsits where lovely last year 🙈
They never taste like the proper thing anyway so these could be surprisingly quite nice
Definitely my cup of tea , I love sprouts and crisps , soni a no brainer
My hubby likes sprouts - but this year Xmas dinner will be a curry - so may buy hubby these so he doesn't feel like he's missing out!
I tried pigs in blankets and the other flavor Xmas tree. Think it was Iceland, weren't too bad, all crisps taste lovely way a beer
Seen these in HomeBargains...

38832516-KSXWS.jpg
Home bargains it is then , thankyou
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants