Asda baby and Toddler event starts at Asda on 24th Jan

23 replies
Found 16th Jan 2009
just letting people know.

I know they going to do a high chair for £25

23 Comments

hey thanks for letting me know :thumbsup:

thanks for the heads up as they usually have a good offer on nappies, my mam bought that high chair or one similar and it's great,

Thanks for that :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Angelstar;4095330

thanks for the heads up as they usually have a good offer on nappies, my … thanks for the heads up as they usually have a good offer on nappies, my mam bought that high chair or one similar and it's great,

i know they are going to do a big box of nappies (pampers) for £12

esims84;4095390

i know they are going to do a big box of nappies (pampers) for £12

great i prefer pampers to huggies i find huggies small. When baby week was on before i went to my then local asda which was about 15 miles away to get a box of nappies and wet wipes but the nappies had sold out. I told one of them smiley helpers i came all the way here for this offer and theres none left so he gave me a coupon which enabled me to get the nappies at the offer price, which I thought was very nice. You wouldn't have that in tesco they would tell you tough they are all gone. Hope this makes some kind of sense.:whistling:

ive never herd of baby event before is it simlar to the pet one they have one except baby stuff all on offer if it is ohhh i cant wait heehee not due till june but have made a start on buying now yeyyyy ! thanks

Anyone know what high chair's being sold?

Original Poster

britonsarah;4097634

ive never herd of baby event before is it simlar to the pet one they have … ive never herd of baby event before is it simlar to the pet one they have one except baby stuff all on offer if it is ohhh i cant wait heehee not due till june but have made a start on buying now yeyyyy ! thanks

my baby is due in June aswell.

Original Poster

Becksdawe;4097681

i think its a graco tea time one. I can let you know 2moz

esims84;4098214

i think its a graco tea time one. I can let you know 2moz

If you could - that would be great :thumbsup:

esims84;4098199

my baby is due in June aswell.

awwwwwwwww good luck hun my baby is 16 months now x x :thumbsup:
don't forget to ask your midwife about the healthy eating grant thats available x x x

Original Poster

Angelstar;4098651

awwwwwwwww good luck hun my baby is 16 months now x x :thumbsup:don't … awwwwwwwww good luck hun my baby is 16 months now x x :thumbsup:don't forget to ask your midwife about the healthy eating grant thats available x x x

thanx will do

Original Poster

Becksdawe;4097681

this one

kiddies-kingdom.com/Pro…378

esims84;4104211

this onehttp://www.kiddies-kingdom.com/ProductsDetails.aspx?item_id=378

babyplanet.biz/Gra…lue

does anyone know is this defo the 24th theres other people saying 27th ?? dont wanna miss a bargain heehee

britonsarah;4120641

does anyone know is this defo the 24th theres other people saying 27th ?? … does anyone know is this defo the 24th theres other people saying 27th ?? dont wanna miss a bargain heehee

it says 27th on their website.

esims84;4104211

this onehttp://www.kiddies-kingdom.com/ProductsDetails.aspx?item_id=378

Cheers

Original Poster

it says the w/c 24th they have started getting the stuff in the warehouse now.

Been sent a leaflet through post that says the event is on in store 27th Jan to 15th Feb.
Here are some more things on offer:
Lindam Door Bouncer £15
Tommee Tippee Nappy Wrapper £10 (instead of £30)
Lindam Flexigate £15
Pampers baby dry megabox £12
Tommee Tippee CTN Breast pump £10 (instead of £25)
Tommee Tippee CTN Microwave steriliser £10 (instead of £20)
Lindam folding bed rail £15
Gina Ford Contented little baby book £5

There are loads more offers too.... stuff like bedding, car seats and sleepsuits.

Are there any cheap strollers do you know?

Thanks

I got the Lindam Flexigate last time and is a very good gate, easy to fit and well worth £15.They normally jave some good deals on wipes so think i'll go down during the week.

was at asda yesterday and all the prices are already reduced no signes up yet but if you waiting for the 27th its worth going today cos prices seem to be on already loads of stock in my local

Original Poster

britonsarah;4190925

was at asda yesterday and all the prices are already reduced no signes up … was at asda yesterday and all the prices are already reduced no signes up yet but if you waiting for the 27th its worth going today cos prices seem to be on already loads of stock in my local

it has started 2day
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56523
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle22
    3. Free flights to Europe711
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions