Asda billing address

Found 28th Feb 2012
I want the shopping to go to my girlsfriends address but I have to put the billing address of where my card is registered to don't I?

So how can I get it delivered to my gfs address lol
Community Updates
Misc
6 Comments
Your address details
For security reasons, you’ll need to use the address to which your main payment card is registered to. In addition, you can also include alternative delivery addresses, such as your work address, a neighbour’s, friend’s, or a relative’s.

it says this on the Asda help link page

groceries.asda.com/asd…ing
Edited by: "jeany123" 28th Feb 2012
jeany123

Your address details For security reasons, you’ll need to use the address … Your address details For security reasons, you’ll need to use the address to which your main payment card is registered to. In addition, you can also include alternative delivery addresses, such as your work address, a neighbour’s, friend’s, or a relative’s.it says this on the Asda help link pagehttp://groceries.asda.com/asda-estore/help/helppageslinkscontainer.jsp?referrer=cookiesDetecting#reg1

I've done it now but thanks for your kind help

They put the edit delivery address right at the end on the confirmation screen which I think is a bit stupid and frustrating, oh well all done
oh I forgot to ask, do asda take the money out straight away?
Looks like they took £1 deposit till they deliver it on the day
They do not take the full amount until delivery purely because you may want to add something to the order.
maccy1

They do not take the full amount until delivery purely because you may … They do not take the full amount until delivery purely because you may want to add something to the order.

Thought so, thanks
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions