Groups

ASDA BOLDON Tyne&Wear

This is the nearest Asda to me and I have seen all these posts for cheap/sale PS4/XBOX ONE games. Has anybody been into this Asda and is there any cheap games?

8 Comments

Surely make sense to call the branch and ask ! - you will get the most up to date response you can get

As above but since the store is one if the busiest in the country they never have any clearance deal worth looking for.

there wasn't any 2 days ago

your best bet if you can get to it is the asda home store in team valley they had loads last time asda was doing this
    Edited by: "scholesy27" 30th Dec 2016

Go have a look and let us know

eslick

As above but since the store is one if the busiest in the country they … As above but since the store is one if the busiest in the country they never have any clearance deal worth looking for.

It is the busiest lol. You don't even want to see what the sales takes were last week, you'd of though it was the end of the world how much people spent.

Toon_army

It is the busiest lol. You don't even want to see what the sales takes … It is the busiest lol. You don't even want to see what the sales takes were last week, you'd of though it was the end of the world how much people spent.

Even on the radio that they ran out of potatoes meanwhile a couple of miles away no one in Tesco.
    Edited by: "eslick" 31st Dec 2016

eslick

Even on the radio that they ran out of potatoes meanwhile a couple of … Even on the radio that they ran out of potatoes meanwhile a couple of miles away no one in Tesco.

We ran out of most stuff, no idea which idiot put the stock orders in but they well messed up. I work on the drink section and had pretty much nothing to fill the shelves with for the run up and even now were down on items.
    People will be going nuts today again buying stuff for the hell of it lol, its only open until 4 today so people best be quick.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Wireless Earphones for Running56
      2. Iptv917
      3. Wifi extender1218
      4. Looking for Missguided unidays code plz11

See more discussions