Asda cancelled recurring slots

Posted 22nd Apr
Hi folks has Asda cancelled recurring slots am due every 3 weeks but next slot is missing ! Stay safe everyone
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

Top comments
Probably to stop people hoarding slots?
16 Comments
Probably to stop people hoarding slots?
Oh dear have used that slot for 3 years ! Need keep checking for new slot
andyanddiane22/04/2020 08:10

Oh dear have used that slot for 3 years ! Need keep checking for new slot

This was posted on here recently which might come in handy.

shoppingslot.co.uk/

Just enter your postcode and the site will search all the available delivery and click and collect slots from the nearest Asda, Tesco, Waitrose and Iceland stores to your home.

Shopping Slot will also notify you if you choose this option via email as soon as a supermarket slot becomes available for your postcode. Though do bear in mind that this costs £2.19 per month. Or just keep checking the website from time to time.
I'm still getting mine every week
jb6622/04/2020 08:32

I'm still getting mine every week

A had been getting mine an it’s showing for 6 weeks now
LemonHead22/04/2020 08:31

This was posted on here recently which might come in …This was posted on here recently which might come in handy.https://shoppingslot.co.uk/Just enter your postcode and the site will search all the available delivery and click and collect slots from the nearest Asda, Tesco, Waitrose and Iceland stores to your home.Shopping Slot will also notify you if you choose this option via email as soon as a supermarket slot becomes available for your postcode. Though do bear in mind that this costs £2.19 per month. Or just keep checking the website from time to time.

It lies though, I did a search as I was bored and said there were slots available at Asda this Saturday
andyanddiane22/04/2020 08:37

A had been getting mine an it’s showing for 6 weeks now

What do you mean, is it showing 6 weeks worth of slots. I have the same problem as well. My next recurring slot in 3 weeks time is missing. ANy idea what’s going on?
amjad.boss22/04/2020 23:08

What do you mean, is it showing 6 weeks worth of slots. I have the same …What do you mean, is it showing 6 weeks worth of slots. I have the same problem as well. My next recurring slot in 3 weeks time is missing. ANy idea what’s going on?

Mine should be 2 weeks on Tuesday but it’s showing as 5 week on tue no idea why ! Luckily I’ve managed get a morrisons slot two weeks time ! Good luck
andyanddiane23/04/2020 08:06

Mine should be 2 weeks on Tuesday but it’s showing as 5 week on tue no i …Mine should be 2 weeks on Tuesday but it’s showing as 5 week on tue no idea why ! Luckily I’ve managed get a morrisons slot two weeks time ! Good luck

Mine is a Tuesday slot as well.Many thanks
We have a weekly slot have had for the past 15 months. Went on to order for the next couple of weeks only to find that the 2nd and 9th of May were unavailable and I couldn't place an order.

Called customer services and got cut off first time as option 3 is basically we can't and won't help. Tried again with a different option and spoke with someone who actually looked into it for me.

Reoccurring slots (even though we've a delivery pass) are being cancelled to be given to those who are considered vunerable. Obviously I completely understand and sympathise but I was not informed. No hoarding of slots here, just a reoccurring slot that we've had for 15 months to suit our needs.

I'm guessing you guys have suffered the same fate.
avocadobean24/04/2020 11:00

We have a weekly slot have had for the past 15 months. Went on to order …We have a weekly slot have had for the past 15 months. Went on to order for the next couple of weeks only to find that the 2nd and 9th of May were unavailable and I couldn't place an order. Called customer services and got cut off first time as option 3 is basically we can't and won't help. Tried again with a different option and spoke with someone who actually looked into it for me. Reoccurring slots (even though we've a delivery pass) are being cancelled to be given to those who are considered vunerable. Obviously I completely understand and sympathise but I was not informed. No hoarding of slots here, just a reoccurring slot that we've had for 15 months to suit our needs. I'm guessing you guys have suffered the same fate.

Is that what a customer service member told you?
avocadobean24/04/2020 11:00

We have a weekly slot have had for the past 15 months. Went on to order …We have a weekly slot have had for the past 15 months. Went on to order for the next couple of weeks only to find that the 2nd and 9th of May were unavailable and I couldn't place an order. Called customer services and got cut off first time as option 3 is basically we can't and won't help. Tried again with a different option and spoke with someone who actually looked into it for me. Reoccurring slots (even though we've a delivery pass) are being cancelled to be given to those who are considered vunerable. Obviously I completely understand and sympathise but I was not informed. No hoarding of slots here, just a reoccurring slot that we've had for 15 months to suit our needs. I'm guessing you guys have suffered the same fate.

Hi our slot has magically reappeared so hope your has too wonder if slots had not been realised so far ahead an when. They opened them it appears? Good luck
amjad.boss24/04/2020 12:23

Is that what a customer service member told you?

Yes that is what the customer service member told me.
andyanddiane25/04/2020 08:38

Hi our slot has magically reappeared so hope your has too wonder if slots …Hi our slot has magically reappeared so hope your has too wonder if slots had not been realised so far ahead an when. They opened them it appears? Good luck

I have actually kept checking for exactly this but no luck soo far. I did manage to get a click and collect slot for 2 weeks time which is a relief, still a week with neither click and collect or delivery available. Today is my last delivery for a while and having ordered two 6 pinters of milk to get me through I got two 4 pinters delivered.
andyanddiane25/04/2020 08:38

Hi our slot has magically reappeared so hope your has too wonder if slots …Hi our slot has magically reappeared so hope your has too wonder if slots had not been realised so far ahead an when. They opened them it appears? Good luck

My slot has appeared as well. There was a glitch with my account, which I have sorted.I was able to book a delivery with my recurring slot again.
avocadobean25/04/2020 09:27

I have actually kept checking for exactly this but no luck soo far. I did …I have actually kept checking for exactly this but no luck soo far. I did manage to get a click and collect slot for 2 weeks time which is a relief, still a week with neither click and collect or delivery available. Today is my last delivery for a while and having ordered two 6 pinters of milk to get me through I got two 4 pinters delivered.

Oh dear have u tried the long life milk ?? We were really surprised how much we liked it tbh
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions