Asda Chakki Gold Atta

Found 27th Oct 2017
2818570-h2mf7.jpgI bought a few bags of this Atta yesterday £4 a bag of 5kg. Advertised on a massive board. Came home and checked receipt and i had been charged £6 per bag . Anyone who has bought it check your receipts. I wonder how many thought it was a good deal like me only to have been over charged.
Community Updates
Misc
10 Comments
Tesco £3 Bag for 10KG there own brand just as good
£6 for 5 kg of wheat ? Seems a bit much.
I bought Elephant wheat the other day and 10kilos set me back only a fiver
take receipt to Customer desk and they will refund. Pretty good. returned a 7 pack pepsi max as it
had expired and gave me a choice for money or new pack. I chose new pack
shabbird4 h, 40 m ago

take receipt to Customer desk and they will refund. Pretty good. returned …take receipt to Customer desk and they will refund. Pretty good. returned a 7 pack pepsi max as it had expired and gave me a choice for money or new pack. I chose new pack

If they have overcharged, you will get the money back and the items for free. Look at their refund policy.
Edited by: "summerof76" 27th Oct 2017
£2 For each item overcharged too
Overcharged

I think I've been overcharged, what can I do?Print

If you think we've overcharged you please speak to a colleague in store. Colleagues at our customer service desk will be happy to help with any questions you have.

Already Home?

If you've left our store and have a query or question about what we've charged you, please take your receipt to our customer service desk next time you're in store and we will look into it for you.

It's really important to us

To make sure the price you see is the price you pay at the checkout, we have colleagues who check our shelf edge labels are correct. If we make a mistake or get it wrong and you are overcharged, we'll give you a refund for the difference and a £2 gift card to say we're sorry.
summerof7627th Oct

If they have overcharged, you will get the money back and the items for …If they have overcharged, you will get the money back and the items for free. Look at their refund policy.

Where did you hear you get the item free? That's never happened to me maybe you just got lucky as its not supposed to be their policy
adhkarzf14 h, 17 m ago

Where did you hear you get the item free? That's never happened to me …Where did you hear you get the item free? That's never happened to me maybe you just got lucky as its not supposed to be their policy

Sorry wrong store
summerof7626 m ago

Sorry wrong store

Which store does I'm intrigued now!
adhkarzf21 m ago

Which store does I'm intrigued now!

I have never had the occasion to use this, but if overcharged by £2 on a £4 item in a Tesco Store, ask for "double the difference" upon your visit to their Customer Services desk, & you would effectively get the item for free.

[ hotukdeals.com/dis…994 ]
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants