Asda Christmas Home Shopping Delivery

Just a heads up incase any one hadn't realised that Asda have released their Christmas dates to get shopping delivered.

Hope it helps someone x

Booking page

https://ui3.assets-asda.com/mediaimages/SPF/161117_Event-Link_XmasSlots_1117.jpg

9 Comments

thanks x

Original Poster

delusion

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/asda-xmas-delivery-can-book-upto-23rd-december-slots-5-2548537?p=29193538

I looked and couldn't see it on here, never mind!

REQUESTING INFORMATION ON HOW MYSELF AND MANY OTHER FOLKS ON ISLE OF ARRAN USE ASDA DELIVERY SERVICE PLZ, MANY THANKS,.....THERE ARE OVER 5000 PEOPLE ON THIS WEE ISLAND AND UP TO 60,000 IN THE HOLIDAYS SO THIS WOULD BENEFIT US ALL INCLUDING ASDA!!

I've booked and it's charged delivery despite having a pass!!! Phone call to Asda now needed

muriellebain999

REQUESTING INFORMATION ON HOW MYSELF AND MANY OTHER FOLKS ON ISLE OF … REQUESTING INFORMATION ON HOW MYSELF AND MANY OTHER FOLKS ON ISLE OF ARRAN USE ASDA DELIVERY SERVICE PLZ, MANY THANKS,.....THERE ARE OVER 5000 PEOPLE ON THIS WEE ISLAND AND UP TO 60,000 IN THE HOLIDAYS SO THIS WOULD BENEFIT US ALL INCLUDING ASDA!!

Give customer service a call and see if they can deliver in your area.

We love customer feedback!

Here at Home Shopping we value all customer feedback and we like to make it easy for you to get in touch.

There are two ways to contact us either by our official phone number, which is an 0800 number meaning it's free for you to give us a call, or by filling in our webform.

Want to give us a call?
No problem. Call us free on 0800 952 0101.

Our Grocery Home Shopping Customer Service Line is open from 7am to 11pm Monday to Saturday and 10am to 10pm Sunday.
Calls are free from a BT landline. Charges from other service providers and mobile networks may vary.

Source - click me
Edited by: "shabbird" 18th Nov 2016

Original Poster

sally71

I've booked and it's charged delivery despite having a pass!!! Phone call … I've booked and it's charged delivery despite having a pass!!! Phone call to Asda now needed

Same here. I think they do this with everyone. Not happy but I don't think they will change it. Please let me know how you get on x

Angel_Of_The_North

Same here. I think they do this with everyone. Not happy but I don't … Same here. I think they do this with everyone. Not happy but I don't think they will change it. Please let me know how you get on x

What is the point of paying monthly for a pass when they do this when you need it most, if they charge I'm cancelling my pass.

Original Poster

sally71

What is the point of paying monthly for a pass when they do this when you … What is the point of paying monthly for a pass when they do this when you need it most, if they charge I'm cancelling my pass.

I feel the same
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. how do i join shop and scan ???33
    2. Gaming PC £700 / £800 budget11
    3. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?78
    4. Jury service1824

See more discussions