Found 26th Jun 2008
I'm the worlds worst cookery expert!

I bought a Asda Ciabatta ham and cheese thing today, on the packet it mentions you can cook it in the oven.

But can it be eaten 'cold' just as well? Or even bunged in a microwave!

Cheers

26 Comments

Banned

YH....its only cheese and ham...will be fine cold and probably ok in Microwave

It can be eaten cold but never tastes as nice. Dunno if it can be microwaved, should say on the packet.

anything can be microwaved ! LOL

tates yummy warm

intenso100;2395862

Especially wire wool and magnesium strips :thumbsup:

jah128;2395926

Especially wire wool and magnesium strips :thumbsup:

and eggs - you can actually make boiled eggs in the microwave, put them in an egg cup and 5 mins high power :thumbsup:

Goes a little soft in the microwave but not bad, anything that says "DO NOT Microwave" I just see as a challenge

intenso100;2395862

even kittens :whistling:

SunTzu;2395954

even kittens :whistling:

sure but i prefer to microwavew hamsters :whistling:;-)

I had one of these the other day, it was soaked in fat when i took it out of the oven..

tends to go really chewy in the microwave

Dazzy.;2395979

I had one of these the other day, it was soaked in fat when i took it out … I had one of these the other day, it was soaked in fat when i took it out of the oven..

thats because they are made with olive oil!!

Original Poster

Well the packaging says heat at 200oC for 10 - 15 mins in a oven, no microwave instructions but no instuction not to microwave

johncas;2396007

Well the packaging says heat at 200oC for 10 - 15 mins in a oven, no … Well the packaging says heat at 200oC for 10 - 15 mins in a oven, no microwave instructions but no instuction not to microwave

if it looks cooked eat it, if it looks raw cook it!

johncas;2396007

, no microwave instructions but no instuction not to microwave

exactly :thumbsup:

it's fine, will just be soggy if you nuke it, oven it if you can it will taste better.

i suppose you must be getting hungry by now

would of been cooked on oven by now lol

Can I just say I love the attention to detail in this thread john..... like the fact its an ASDA chiabatta bears any relevance :lol:

hello??? are you still alive? lol

Original Poster

Erm yes

Can't actually eat it until 5pm as I'm at work and everyone except me in this office goes home then so I can try my cooking experiments

And slight problem which is why I asked in the first place is we don't have a oven in the office! :whistling:

so how was it?

Banned

ye canni whack the cheese/ham/sun dried tomato ones mmmmmmmm

natversion1;2395950

Goes a little soft in the microwave but not bad, anything that says "DO … Goes a little soft in the microwave but not bad, anything that says "DO NOT Microwave" I just see as a challenge

:-D:thumbsup:

so did you microwave it? was it ok? and are you still well lol

Still no reply maybe it didnt go down to well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:roll:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4176
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?993251
    3. word association Game74244916
    4. Add one, leave one game54415442

See more discussions